Chapter 5 - Snake bite

The Avengers, or more so the Avengers tower population grew. Additions were a plum loving flirty super soldier, an empathetic bird themed hero, a very fast older twin who couldn't keep up with his own thoughts, the younger twin who could whoop everyone's asses without batting a lash, a literal toaster who's dating the younger twin and a small spider.

Chaos was evident before but with you and Peter's Gen Z humor—despite you being 23 and him only 17—havoc was a constant. Add in a robot who was literally partially the internet, then turbo 2.0 and  you were surprised the tower wasn't in ashes.

"And even I know this ain't smart!" You sing out, sliding across the floor in your pajamas that fine Saturday morning- well, afternoon. "But, mama, I'm in love with a criminal, and this kind of love isn't rational-!"

"Because!~ When the sun shines, we'll shine together!" Peter swings in wearing a onesie. "Told you I'd be here forever!"

"What the fuck, Parker?" Lowering one of Stark's dad sun glasses, you watch Peter slowly descend upside down.

"I thought we were doing Rihanna,"

"It's Britney, Bitch."

Peter stuck his tongue out at you before his head snapped to the elevator where four figures stood. Two gods, a weapon ready team and the dads of the tower—though Tony was sometimes more like a child. "Mr Thor! You're back!"

You turn as well and scramble back before lifting from the ground. "Okay... what?" You point to Loki. "Thought he died?"

"He's been in the dungeons, but that did no good so Father decided to take a different approach," Thor eyed Loki's glances to you, then to the young boy.

"Oh, I'm Peter, by the way," the youngest rushes forward and holds his hand out for Loki. Thor held the other Avengers back, letting Peter and Loki interact.

"Prince Loki of Asgard, god of mischief and lies,"

"It's good to meet you, Mr Loki," the god was taken aback by Peter's formality, manners and willingness to stay after finding out who he was.

"You, I, Peter," Loki raised a brow, head tilted towards you leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Oh, this is Y/n," Peter gestures to you.

"We've met..." the god clicks his tongue with a subtle smug grin. "Lovely to see you again, Y/n,"

"Can't say the same, Snake," you whistle dismissively to avoid eye contact.

"And exactly how long did this snake's bite last, darling?" He smirks as the newer members who joined post 2012 gape.

"Long enough for Fury to question my sanity for settling so... low," you snark back as he rolls his eyes.

"You guys did the do??"

"Oh, oh no! How awful!" You grasp at your cheeks and look to Pietro. "A grown woman having sex before marriage? What shame!"

Pietro formed a thin line with his lips and pushed them to the side. "You make me lose brain cells,"

"And to think you had none to begin with," looking to Tony, he was typing away at his phone obviously trying to deal with more important issues, Cap stuck on trying to rid his mind of the event in 2012 between you and Loki, which left Thor. "Alright, Pop tarts, what's the plan dealing with him?"

"He will reside here as we discussed," Thor nudges Tony.

"Demanded and threatened is more like it," the billionaire nudged away and opened up FRIDAY from his wrist watch. "Get the cell ready,"

"What?" Peter rushed to his father figure. "Mr Stark, don't you think that to help Mr Loki be good we should treat him how we want him to treat others? Like equals?"

Loki stood a little shocked at the boy's words, you easily stepping beside. "He's right, best chance we have to get him out of here is by proving to the Allfather that he isn't going to try world domination again, and to do that we need to treat him how we want to be treated,"

"You just want to sleep with him," Clint calls out.

"She has a date with Mathew tonight," Wanda smiles as the team cheers.

"Yes, yes, cheer because Y/n is dating again," you dismiss. "So, get this shit sorted, and if I see you being petty I'll send your ass to the moon where Steve should be," Tony rolls his eyes at your pointed threat towards him.

"Why should I be on the moon?" Cap asks.

"Who knows, just sounded right," the team watches you shrug. "Now, who wants breakfast?"

"It's 4 in the afternoon, Y/n,"

"4?! Oh, fuck me," they watch as you run down the hall, your door slamming shut faster than Pietro could ever imagine. Ink oozed from a canister hung under the island table, forming a small note.

Our date is at 4:30

"She's an idiot,"

"I know I am," you stumble in, zipping up your boots and checking your purse.

"How did you get ready so fast??" Pietro whispers in fright of losing his job.

"Comedic relief? I don't know," walking past Stark, you bump into him, wallet falling into your purse as planned. "I'll be back soon-"

"Wallet," Tony holds his hand out.

"Boo, you whore," you hand it back as he switches it with $300. "I take it back," kissing his cheek quickly—platonically, might you add, you move to the exit.

"Kit?" Nat looks expectantly as Steve looks for confirmation.

"Taser," you take out a sleek black taser and buzz it to life scaring the living hell out of Pietro and Peter. "Mace, no demonstration needed," you note and take out a ring of keys, slipping them like brass knuckles. "And last resort,"

"Good job, stay safe and if he pressures you-"

"Stab him," you gleam.

"No-"

"Yes," Nat says, contrasting with Steve's answer making him frown. "Stabbing is permitted," She says sternly. "Now go have fun, no means no, and if it's not a solid yes it's a no," she sings, taking out her own taser and activating it.

"Yeah, I know!"

They all smile as you rush out. Peter immediately nodded to Wanda and let his suit take over, Nat and Wanda pulling hoods over their faces and sunglasses. "Mission bestie guardian angels is a go," he says swinging out as Wanda follows Nat into the garage to get into a car.

~~~

Meh

Meh

- Anna ❤️