Chapter 14 - Plans

"How are you feeling?" Loki was the first to greet you two days later. His hand immediately met your forehead, then your cheek and the side of your neck.

"All good, doc?"

"Seems so," he ran a green wisp through your body to check your vitals. "You may roam freely now," he gestures for you to continue further which you thank him sarcastically for.

"So, what did I miss?"

Tony skimmed a small hologram across the table for you to look at. "Nothing, but Pepper just sent this through,"

"Midtown wants us to present... workshops?"

"What?!" Peter chokes on his cereal, groaning when milk left his nose. "Ow... wait, what do you mean??" He rushes to you, reading the email. "Mr Stark, please, you can't accept it!"

"Sorry, kid, I have to do it now!" Tony sends an email quickly. "Gotta know what my son's school looks like-"

An awkward whistle leaves your lips, the team saluting and running off to leave the billionaire and spider.

~~~

"Alright, what are the workshops everyone is doing?" Cap scans over his plan as the team was busy noting down ideas.

"Bruce and I are doing a workshop about the future of technology," Stark sent his plan to Cap who looks over it with a nod.

"Nat says we're doing a course on how to apply spy skills to everyday life," Clint holds up a crayon drawing as Nat sends a proper plan.

"Vis and I are going to do a cooking course," Wanda hands over the recipe.

"And we took into account all allergies possible plus noting what allergies the school has reported," Vision adds on.

"The speedster and I shall be doing a course on how to use strengths in team work!" Thor zaps Pietro who shoots off at the speed of light towards the wall which crumbles on impact. "Apologies, Stark,"

"My wall..." Tony whimpers.

"Loki? Y/n?"

"Sorcery and Norse Mythology," Loki hands over a parchment with a detailed plan.

"Just a nice little thing where I can answer questions and the students can chat. What about you?"

"WWII talk without the boring parts," Bucky starts. "And the importance of doing the right thing in dire situations," he groans after Steve nudges him.

"Doing the right thing, and what is the right solution to problems," Sam says quickly. "Like thinking about using your metal arm to tighten a bolt instead of your human one,"

"I am right handed!"

~~~

"Pietro! Finish your tik tok in the car, let's go!" You yell down the hall, fitting on your suit and a coat over it. The speedster zooms out, grabbing you quickly and taking the fire exit to reach the basement. "PIETRO!" Fear laced your scream.

"Done," he drops you at Sam's feet.

"I'm going to-" you grab your stomach. "I'm going to kill him,"

"Kill him after, let's go," Wanda hoists you into the car between Peter and Pietro.

"What sound is it?" Peter peers over to Pietro watching over his clips.

"My ordinary life..." he does a quick thirst trap transition.

"God, I hate you," you slump down. "If you're going to use that sound for a thirst trap do it right,"

"The only person able to be a thirst trap is Y/n, get on board, Pietro," Nat smirks.

Moving the phone with a bit of a blur to your face you lip-sync, "they tell me I'm a god," You grab your neck and grin. "I'm lost in the facade," Ink covered your eyes to make a mask as you make the next transition to Pietro who was grumbling swears.

"Six feet off the ground at all times, I think I'm feeling odd," Pietro finishes the transition. "Whatever, they'll like me better,"

"Doubt it," Peter cough, high-fiving you. Loki raises a brow in amusement at the scene, replaying the lyrics in his head and your actions on repeat. "You know that Tracey trend?" He pulls his mask over.

"Of course..." Pietro starts filming. "You talking about... you talking about Tracey? Nah, nah, nah... you mean like, like, Tracey with the ass?"

"Maximoff," Steve warns.

"Tracey with the... with the Honda? Shit, well..."

"Queens!"

"Oh, god, here we go-" You groan, taking the camera when Pietro shoved it to you. "Oops baby, fuck up on yo bitch,"

"Like oopsie daisy," Nat dismiss the camera pulled on her.

"Never knew that was your boo, baby," Wanda grins to the camera when it panned to her.

"Hit it five times in a coupe Mercedes," Bucky lip syncs pointing his metal arm at the camera.

"Whoopsie daisy, yeah," Tony salutes.

"Oops, baby," Loki rolls his eyes when it turned to him, remembering Peter showing him this. He met your eye, your face looking impressed at the smoothness of his part without needing to be told.

It was posted immediately after a few effects and comments flooded in. "Aw, man! How come that greasy weasel gets all the praise?" Pietro scoffs.

"Oh, Nat beat Bucky!" Wanda laughs.

"And I reign superior," you bow as the car comes to a stop. "Okay, Peter, mask, then hurry to class," you open the door for him to slip into an alley inconspicuously.

~~~

:-|

:-|

I realise now this is cringes but I'm too lazy to change it x

- Anna ❤️