Chapter 5

Here we are again. Enjoy the chapter :)

----------------------

I was able to sleep for a few hours until I woke up from another nightmare. It wasn't as worst as the last ones but still made me feel uncomfortable. It was 1 am by now. Definitly to early to stay up but I wanted to have some distraction before I would try to fall back asleep. I took my phone from the bedside cabinet and determined that Don texted me just a few minutes ago.

'Hey, Alex. It's Don. Me and a friend will be at Sins place tomorrow afternoon. Do you wanna join?'

I thought about it for a second. Then I replied: 'Hey, Don. Sounds good. I will come around after training'

I wanted to put my phone back on the cabinet, when I got a new message.

'Great. I will order some food so you won't starve after the training. I know my brothers training is hard.'

'Thank you a lot.'

'By the way, are you alright? I heard my brother calling Pharm. He talked about you. Mentioned he sent you home.'

I blushed. Even if he wasn't with me, I felt ashamed.

'I didn't feel very well today but I am much better now.'

'Shouldn't you sleep then? Well, I give you free for now. Have a good sleep. See you tomorrow.'

With a small smile I texted him back.

'You should rest as well. See you tomorrow, sleep well.'

I laid back down on my bed, putting my phone back on the cabinet. With a small smile I pulled the blanket a bit higher and snuggled my face against the pillow. 

I woke up when my alarm clock started to buzz. With a yawn I sat up and rubbed over my face. I didn't sleep that well  in days. With new energy and kinda motivation I hurried to make ready. At 7am I made my way to school. This day my friends were already waiting for me.

"Good morning", I said with a smile and sat down next to Team.

"Good morning. How are you doing?", Pharm asked and leaned his arms on the table top.

"Really well. Thank you for yesterday", I answered and looked from Pharm to Dean. Dean nodded and returned my smile. The whole mood seemed to be much better today and we started  chatting about the upcoming presentation, while Win and Dean gave us some tips. 

The whole school day went pretty well. Probably it was because I didn't wake up from a nightmare this morning or it was because I was excited to hang around with the guys this evening. Whatever it was, I was happy. After the training I hurried to leave the campus. The luck seemed to be on my side. I got a taxi as soon as I reached the stop and was infront of Sins apartment in a short time. I knocked with a small smile on my face.

"Hey, Alex. Come in", Sin greeted me, stepping to the side so I could enter. 

"Hey, Lex. There you are. Come, take a seat", Don said happily and patted on the free spot next to him. Already feeling comfortable I sat down next to him, taking the controller he handed me. 

"He is already loosing for the third time today", he whispered to me and looked at the blonde guy. I hid a grin and looked to the screen. I connected the controller and leaned back, watching the two guys searching for each others character to wrecked them. I brang my character into the game and started to join their hunt.

We played two hours so far, when the blonde guy stood up. 

"I have to go home, it's getting late. Thanks for the food, Don. Bye", he said and left the apartment. He wasn't very talkactive but seemed to be a nice guy.