-Ending-

Alright, I decided to officially end this book by pouring all my ideas in one chapter, enjoy

---

So, here we are. 2021. It has been 6 years since Blackpink debuted and as a girl group from a small agency, surprisingly they out done themselves.

Blackpink broke records, received a lot of respect from people, and they go to places. Of course, with their brothers, BTS and TXT.

During their debut, yes they aren't that popular, but they managed to push through. There's even this one moment in 2017 when they almost decided to disband because they were labeled as an unsuccessful girl group and as a flop group. But blinks are the reason they didn't disband.

BTS also said to them that they are musician not for the popularity but for them to make music and become artists. And they were motivated and determined to push through.

Finally, 2018 happened, D4 happened and their popularity went through the roof, along with their brother BTS.

And until now, Blackpink are getting more and more popular and successful, with their hard works and determination.

2019, after TXT debut, BigHit decided to have a BigHit concert. BTS, blackpink and TXT will perform as a family, touring Asia.

Blackpink release 2 albums a year with huge hit songs (ofc). Because of the impact their brother gave them, the four members participates in writing and composing their own songs, making them more meaningful and special.

And for their solo(s):

Jennie debuted in 2018 (with a mini album)
Rose debuted in 2018 (with an album consists of 6 songs)
Lisa debuted in 2019 (with a mini album)
Jisoo debuted in 2020 (with a mini album)

Since 2019, Blackpink and BTS often collab. Either they collab making songs together, or collab in a variety shows together.

In 2019, BigHit created a YouTube channel for BTS and Blackpink called "BnB"

BnB's contents:
- Song Collaborations, Album Collaborations
- Behind The Scenes [series] (behind thr scenes for music producing, shows, music awards, mv making, concerts, anything)
- Random videos (like mukbang, unboxing their albums, funny videos, etc)
- 3 Meals A Day (lmao)
- Going to places (mall, museums, but not full 11 people)
So basically BigHit make them youtubers lmaooooo

BnB is still active as we speak. TXT is not a part of BnB because BnB literally means BTS and Blackpink. The three groups often make videos together in BigHit's youtube channel instead.

So yeah, I imagine Blackpink to have more activities in BigHit.

And until now, Blackpink are still working in their new comback and more collab with BTS, TXT and other BigHit artists.

-The End-

And that is the end of this book😂😭 I'm actually planning to write every scenarios in this chapter and make them in chapters you know. But I figured out that I am not that interested in making more BTSxBlackpink ff (sorry)

At least this book get its.. Proper ending.

So yeah, thank you so much for reading this book, and I'm sorry I couldn't make more chapters.

Thank you for reading💖