-Blackpink's Debut #1-

2014

"Yah you guys really need to take a break, you know that.." Jimin said while he gets even worried after watching the girl practice for 6 hours straight.

Currently, the 7 idols were watching the soon-to-be idols practice their dance while trying to sing along too.

"Aish, no time for that Jimin-ah, we're not enough." Jisoo said while she took a quick sip of her water from her bottle near the mirror.

Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa were all out of breathe and basically trying their best to be fresh again to start practice more.

You know what they say, practice makes perfect. And of course they all wanted their debut to be perfect.

"Girls please, I've been watching each and every one of you. Your steps, your flow and all, you guys didn't make any big mistakes." Hoseok said.

"Oh so there's small mistakes, small mistakes are a thing now in K-pop?" Jennie asked while stretching her elbows and knee with furrowed eyebrows and a smile.

"No- Ahg, how about this, it's almost dinner time and hey, y'all must be hungry-" Namjoon haven't even fisnihed his sentence, Chart cut in.

"We're not hungry, Oppa.." Chaeyoung said while walking to the mirror and fix her hair.

Namjoon breathe in "You guys should be hungry, what about we go out and eat dinner together?" he asked.

Lisa frowned, "But, dance practice-"

"No, Lisa please. This will be the last time you four overworked yourself it's not healthy." Jungkook said cutting Lisa's sentence.

"Huh, I thought you guys were like us too..?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook pursed his lips with a blank look while Jin sigh with a flat expression on his face.

"That was the past..." Jin said dramatically, there were hesitations before he continue which confused the others, "Now we're talking about today's dinner y'all, Yoojung Sikdang anyone?" he quickly stood up while requesting that.

Suddenly, Taehyung, who had been sitting with his phone at the corner of the dance practisce room, he yelled yes in excitement and he quickly stand up while the other male idols followed.

Rose smiled, "Ah, maybe you boys go, we need to practice again." she said.

"And skip dinner? *chuckles* No." Namjoon said firmly.

"What about we practice one more song then we catch up?" Jennie asked.

Again, hesitations filled the atmosphere but then Namjoon breathe out.

"Fine, one more song then you'll go down and eat." he said while pointing to the girls.

"OK, we'll eat and take a break." Jisoo said with a chuckle at the end.

The 7 idols smiled then left the dance studio.

They were walking down the halls calmly while chatting normal stuff besides performing and recording new songs.