-Blackpink's Debut #2-

2015

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" all the Bighit crew were cheering as Blackpink stepped in the building. They nailed their first ever performamce, live!

All of them were clapping with a proud smile on their faces.

Currently they were in Bighit's main lobby, side tables filled with cupcakes, simple drinks and stuff while the walls were decorated with banners and Blackpink's polaroid framed pre-debut pictures.

The Pinks were bowing and thanking each and every one non-stop, even Bang PD was there, sitting on one of the couch like a proud dad seeing his daughters stepped on their first phase of reaching their dreams.

Bangtan Boys were also there, cheering and even hugging them one by one, they were proud, happy, and hungry lol.

"Yah I'm ready to eat!" Jungkook said loudly while quickly snatched one of the cupcake which made everyone who heard him laughed.

Bang PD just smiled while shaking his head.

The crew, stylists, make up artists, and even the employees in the building were invited to celebrate Blackpink's debut, Bighit's second girl group.

As they all were settled and seated on the couches, stool and chairs, Bang Si Hyuk stood up then grab the mic that was attached to a small amplifier.

"Ok, once again congratulations to Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa, congratulations to Blackpink for their successful debut." Bang PD smiled while clapping followed by the others.

"Woooooo!" Taehyung suddenly screamed excitedly making the others turn their heads to him then giggled.

"*chuckles* Alright," Bang PD added, "This celebration might not as big as Bangtan's debut celebration, it's much more simpler and less rousing. But the thing is, you girls did it. And we're all really proud of you. 6 years of training, definitely paid off."

All 7 members of Bangtan clapped excitedly then the others followed with cheers and whistles.

Then Jennie stood up from her seat, politely asked for permission to borrow the mic which Bang PD gave the mic to her and he sat down.

"Uhm, first of all, we don't really need big decorations wuth fancy lights and party to celebrate our debut." Jennie started.

"Second..." she hesitated, "We can't thank you guys enough for everything. Since 2009, some of you guys notice us as trainees and some of you guys notice us as a stylists for the boys.." Jennie chuckled which followed by the others.

"Since back then, you guys started to realize, Bighit will debut a girl group and y'all are super supportive and all, me and the girls didn't really expected supports and love but we got them and we appreciate that a lot." Jennie continued.

"And then we finally debuted. People often underestimate groups from a small company, and we're motivated to proof that wrong." Jennie added while the others nodded in agreement.

"We practice for almost 15 hours a day, even Bang PD notice that and told us to stop and rest." Jennie chuckled remembering the embarrassing events.

"But we forced ourselves to keep on practicing secretly, we even steal our sleep time just to practice to be stable in rapping and singing while dancing." she said.

"But then the boys, BTS saw our unhealthy habbits and told us to stop even though at first we didnt really listen. At the end, they told us, being an idol is not about being all perfect, it's about having fun on stage." Jennie said while Chaeyoung started to teared up.