-Blackpink's Musics #1-

Alright as you know, I gave Blackpink a mini album for their debut instead of a single.

OK no more talking, let's just dive into their first mini album and their songs :D

---

Title Track: Boombayah

Of course Bighit has their producers (and Min Yoongi), but still Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa wanted to corporate in making the songs they'll sing.

So this song was purely and mainly made by Jennie, and the girl's wrote the rest of the lyrics. Bighit's producers including Yoongi himself, helped them with the music and those catchy beats.

About the choreography, this song is special because Boombayah was actually choreographed by Bighit's choreographer but Lisa invented the dance movements in the chorus part.

And when Blackpink has finished their recording and settled the dance, everyone and basically all the staff in Bighit and Bangtan gather together to see how the song goes.

Sure, Bang PD observe how the recording goes and he was surprised to listen how the girls sang while dance to.

"It was obvious that the girls took their debut very seriously, and it's a really good thing." he said.

Young also quoted, "I had lots fun making this song, and I'm proud seeing the girls working hard on their debut. I'm looking forward to see their debut and how people would react."

And the rest of the boys seemed to enjoy the song so much that they save it to their phone.

Of course, Bighit's staff also approved. So it's settled that Boombayah will be their tittle track.

---

Secondary Title: Me

Secondary Title: Me

This time, Kang Hyo-Won (Pdogg) leads, but the girls still wrote the lyrics.