-How It All Started #1-

Currently Bighit debuted Glam, yes Bighit's first girl group.

But then somehow Glam didn't work out for a long time and that traumatized Bang Si Hyuk.

But after training BTS, the chairman got inspired and decided to try debuting a girl group.

This girl group's concept was about women's rights, women's independence and how women can do whatever they wanted.

So it's a mix of girl crush and a cute concept.

After several months of gaining trainees, and after several ideas that they got, he finally got a name for the girl group.

Blackpink.

2012

It's been 3 years since the girls auditioned and now they are secret trainee which only several staff know about them.

The debut of Bangtan Boys is in 10 months, Jimin was beyond ready to practice tonight with the boys.

He was just about to turn from a corner to the dance practice room but then he heard a footsteps, not so long later a girl bumped into him, she dropped her papers and almost fell but he was as quick enough to grab her waist and hand.

The girl blushed as she recognized the boy.

"I-I'm so sorry.." she quietly and softly said as he let her go after she stood up.

"ng-it's alright, sorry. Here let me help you." he said.

They both bend down to pick up the scattered papers then he handed them to the girl.

Before he did that, he looked at one of the paper then furrowed his eye brows.

"Wait, this isn't the song we trained for.." he said.

The girl chuckled nervously then took the paper swiftly from him.

"Ah, I really need to go.." she said while bowing at him.

But then realization hit him.

"Wait!" he walked towards her then she turned around.

"Are you a trainee?" he asked.

She hesitated.

"Maybe.." she smirked.

Then she walked away.

Jimin will never forget her face.

2013

"Yah I can't wait to lay my back on my bed tonight!" Hoseok whined as he stretched his body.

It's been a tiring week for Bangtan due to their debut as an idol. They've been doing a lot of performances and some small interaction with new fans.

"Gosh, who knew a week of becoming an idol is not that easy.." Jin scratches the back of his neck while he quietly groan.

They were walking down the halls of the Bighit building to get to Bang Si Hyuk's office. The place was not so familiar for the boys since they never traveled there much.