-Present #1-

May 16, 2019

BTS interview in Late Show with Stephen Colbert•

"So I heard it's been 2 months since your junior debuted? TXT?! " Stephen started which made the crowd cheer in happiness and excitement.

The 7 idols smiled as they hear it.

"How do you feel having a new member in the Bighit family?" Stephen continue.

"Ah, our little brothers are doing great, it's amazing how they learned quickly from us and from our sisters, Blackpink-"

Before Namjoon could even finish his words the crowd cheers again for the second time.

The other 6 idols chuckled and smiled widely again after hearing another member of their family.

"Oh wow just, the crowd loves Bighit.." Stephen added while looking at the crowds, making Namjoon laughed quietly.

"Congratulations on TXT's debut. We sure hope they'll be as successful as their older siblings. Speaking of siblings, I heard y'all went to see Blackpink's performances at Coachella just a few weeks ago." Stephen said which again, made the crowd went wild.

Suddenly Jhope started shouting "Blackpink in your area!" just like what Jennie said in Boombayah.

"Yeah, they're an excellent performers it's crazy seeing the crowd that big singing along the songs." Namjoon said.

"So like, you guys watch them from the crowds and not the VIP places or such?" Stephen asked.

"No, w-we want to be blinks for a while." Jimin replied making the others smiled listening to his limited English.

"At the end we actually decided to enjoy the show from the crowds, then we get recognized, and be happy." Namjoon added.

"Wow, it's amazing how the whole family members, together, just make music and ended up being a global super stars. People must be beyond proud, seeing you from square one until now." Stephen said and the crowds cheered and clapped loudly while the boys slightly bowed at them, clapping and just, be happy man.

-----
April 22, 2019

102.7KIISFM interview

"Alright, Coachella. I need to know all about Coachella, talk about how great the madness, what was it like?" the interviewer started.

"Wow Coachella was beyond our imaginations and expectations, it's bigger than we thought and the crowd's just amazing!" Rose replied.

"And you guys are the very first female kpop to perform at Coachella, I mean it's just epic, so congratulations." the interviewer said clapping his hand then others followed, clapping their hands whilr cheering.

"Thank you so much." Lisa said.

"And how was it performing there, are there any blinks showing up and waving the hammer light stick?" the interviewer asked.

"Ah yeah, we saw several of our light sticks, but those who came with empty hands also knew our songs, it's amazing." Jennie chuckled.

"Alright, speaking of blinks, you guys probably notice 7 biggest blinks in the crowds," the interviewer said.

Before he can even finish, the four girls giggles and smiled widely because they knew who they are.

"Yeah, it's BTS! It's great to have them supporting you especially when you guys are both amazingly successful right now. And what's also amazing is that you two groups are in the same agency." he said.

The girls laughed before Rose replied, "The boys, *sigh* they're the biggest blinks and that's true." she chuckled.

"And guess what we're the biggest army. " Lisa added, making the other giggled.

"So, we all know that you're 2 years younger than the boys and you two stood together for about 4 years already, how's life living with them?" the interviewer asked.

"Ah, basically we've learned a lot from them since our trainee days, they are supper helpful, fun, they helped us produce music too and we also helped them write lyrics too and more. To be honest, we can't be here if they're not in our lifes... Yeah." Rose said with a chuckle at the end as she realize she just made a mini speech.

"Wow, it's amazing how you two groups reach your dreams together since a long time. You two deserve it." he said.

"Thank you so much" Jennie said with the others also thanking everyone while tiny clapping.

-----
Seoul, Korea

"Now you must be wondering why we're all here, late night and I know some of you need sleep but this will take a minute." the CEO of bighit, Bang Si Hyuk said.

BTS, blackpink and txt are both seated in the meeting room, with the chairman sitring near the glass board at the end of the room.

"It's been more than 15 years since bighit was born and I've been through things that brought me down. But because of your hard work, bighit can stand proudly. Ok let's get to the point." he chuckled nervously earning slight laughters from the idols around him.

He hesitated but then lightly threw his gand in the air then dropped it.

"Let's do some bighit family concert." he said.

The others were a bit shoked and surprised and excited at the same time.

"Whoa, family Concert?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

Bang Si Hyuk just nodded.

"W-what, when, where, how?" Jisoo asked.

The ceo giggled, "well it's just some upcoming plan. But I feel like telling you now." he said.

The 16 idols smiled while laughing in disbelief. This family concert might be one of the family concert people wanted so badly. And since Army, Blink and MOA wanted BTS, Blackpink and txt to collaborate so bad, this concert is gonna be beyond epic.

Ok this is just the beginning guys, just continue reading you'll get it ;)

BTW present mean >2018 :D