-How It All Started #2-

2014

Currently, the 7 idols, Bangtan Boys were doing some practicing on their latest songs, and since it was just their first group's birthday, they wanted to take things seriously for the mean time.

After this and that they decided to take a ten minutes break.

While the others were sitting around and playing by themselves, suddenly a familiar song was played on Jimin's phone.

Not BTS's song.

And not Blackpink's song.

But it's a G-Dragon's song.

Jimin was heard playing a song randomly from his phone while the others were resting and were laying around the clean floor.

But then suddenly a familiar female voice appeared in the song.

Namjoon frowned.

"Huh, yah Chim, I know that song has been released for a while now- anyone recognize her voice?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

Jimin just smiled then glared at him, "Jeez hyung, it's Chaeyoung..." he muttered.

Some of the members like Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were surprised. But Jin and Yoongi weren't that surprised.

"Wha- how come we only notice that now.." Jungkook asked.

"Seriously, it's been years since that song was released and you just recognized that now.." Yoongi said.

"Yeah well, all jokes aside, her voice sounds more matured back then." Hoseok said suddenly being all serious.

Suddenly the practise studio door was slammed open which attracts all the boy's attention.

"Ah jeez, wrong studio..." it was Chaeyoung and Jennie

"Sorry guys, wait aren't suppose to be practising?" Jennie asked.

Yoongi sighed, "Remember that we're human and we need to rest."

She shut her eyes, "Sorry, still a little bit used to those trainee days."

"Alright, Lisa and Jisoo might be waiting fot us, we'll just gonna leave now." Chaeng said.

But before she step out and closed the door, Jimin called her.

"Wait Chae!" he shouted which surprised his members.

Chaeyoung and Jennie automatically turn their heads back inside with a curious look.

"You know, this song Without You by Gdragon?" Jimin asked.

Jennie smirked while Rose hesitated, "Y-yeah, why?"

"Well we were wondering if the female voice that sang with GD was you." Namjoon stated.

Chaeyoung smiled then turn her head to Jennie while she raise her brows.

"You know, me and Jennie once auditioned for YG. And the judge weren't that pleased by our performances." she said.

"And guess what, the two of us bumped into the one and only Gdragon somehow." Jennie smiled proudly.

"Whoa?!"

"Really?!"

"!?"