Chapter 7

-----

Today was Maya's last day in Seattle. The girl extended her stay for as long as she could, but she had photoshoots and an interview. 

The truth was, Maya really didn't want to. She was having so much fun with Carina. Ever since the night that she stayed over at hers, they have seen each other everyday. Maya would meet her after work and they would hang out together, watching T.V and just enjoying each others company. It was becoming a real routine for the blonde and having to go back home was upsetting for her to leave the Italian woman. 

Carina was avoiding the conversation of Maya going back to L.A. She was scared of what might happen when she leaves. If she will still contact her. Will she come back to her? 

----

Maya had spent the afternoon back at her house packing to go home whilst the brunette was working. She had planned something special for her last night and a sort of surprise for Carina. 

"Where are we going bella?" Carina asked at the blonde held her hand as they walked. 

Maya guided the older woman into a park, it had an empty area which the blonde arrived at a few hours prior to set up. She brought Carina over, her eyes widened at the view in front of her. 

"A picnic?" Carina questioned, Maya nodding and laughing slightly at the older woman who was jumping up and down with excitement. Maya laid out a blanket and had tied some fairy lights between two trees. Pillows, wine and a lot of food sat waiting for the pair to enjoy together. 

"This is so special Maya, nobody has ever done anything like this for me." Carina spoke as they cuddled close, holding their wine glasses as they talked. 

"Special picnic for a special person." Maya lovingly spoke. "Stop it, you're making me blush." Carina swatted the girl away, her cheeks turning red.

"That's not the only thing I can make you do," Maya smirked, Carina's mouth flying open as she caught onto what she meant. They giggled like a pair of teenagers. "If I recall to our first meeting, you were the one moaning into my ears, about to come for what? the third time I think it was," Carina replied, proud of her achievement.

"Okay okay, but we need to have a serious conversation for a minute." Maya acknowledged, watching Carina frown a little as she knew what she was referring to, nodding. 

"I have to go back to L.A. And I don't know how long I'll be gone for." Maya started, watching the brunette take a deep breath, holding in some tears. "Wait for me Carina." 

"What do you mean?" Carina questioned, the woman's phrasing confusing her. 

"My career is in L.A but my heart isn't. I don't know when I'll be able to come back but wait for me." Maya pointed out, shying away as she said that. Carina smiled wide at her. 

"I will be here bella, I will wait."

-------------------------------------

It started to get cold after a while of sitting out so the pair retreated to Carina's apartment. 

"What should we watch?" Carina asked as she settled down on the couch after grabbing them some more wine in the kitchen. "Just put a film on, I don't mind." Maya spoke as she cuddled close to the girl, grabbing a blanket to keep them both warm. 

Carina's hand kept creeping up Maya's leg and their film was soon forgotten about as they started making out on the couch. Carina adjusted them both so that she was sitting on top of Maya, their kisses getting more sloppy. 

Maya reached to pull the girl's shirt off, leaving her with just her bra on. Carina reciprocated the blonde, unhooking her bra in the process. Maya moved her hands to the blondes ass, squeezing it as she started kissing down her neck, soft moans coming from the Italian as Maya found her soft spot.