29 | do you wear that when you get laid?

Jimin

"Do you mind waiting in my apartment for some time?" Nox inquires. "Taehyung's here and I kind of left things in the middle." With everything going on, I completely forgot that Taehyung's here for his massage appointment.

"Of course, take your time." I tell her and then she leads me to the safety of her apartment. As she opens the door, she gestures for me to step inside and I look around at the soothing mint green walls that envelope us.

"You can watch something if you want." She says as I take a seat on the couch. Nox looks through the bag with all the anti-inflammatory painkillers that mostly consist of ibuprofen and aspirin. She finally turns to me, "Didn't you get any ice packs?"

"I already have in my apartment, but they're locked inside for now."

"But you have to ice your shoulder now that your injury is fresh to decrease the pain and the swelling." She puts the bag down then heads to the kitchen when she retrieves two blue ice packs.

Once she comes back, she carefully places them over the splint, then gently presses them down so that I can feel the cold, but that only results in a sharp bruising sensation to shoot through my entire arm. I flinch and groan from the pain and she gasps.

"Sorry," she says lowly. "Just keep the ice on your shoulder while I'm gone, okay?"

"Yeah, thank you." I say, my voice slightly shaky from the ache on my shoulder.

"I won't be long." She assures me, then tucks a pillow behind my head so that I'm more comfortable.

She disappears in the hallway that probably leads to where Taehyung is waiting and I just sit in her living room, holding the ice packs close to my shoulder.

My eyes wander around her home that holds this warm cozy feel to it. Different kinds of green scents are intermingled in the room. A bohemian blue rug spreads under my feet that points to the television that's sitting on a table while colorful candles occupy the space on the left, while studio Ghibli movies take up the space on the opposite side. I'm surprised to see that there's a childish playful side to her and for some reason it brings a smile to my face.

Just when I close my eyes, I can hear voices coming from the other room but I can't quite understand what they're saying when a door suddenly opens and footsteps thunder in the hallway.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asks and when he comes out in the living room, he sees me sitting on the couch and his eyes widen. "Dude, what happened?"

Before, I manage to gather the energy to answer him, I'm shocked to see him wearing nothing but a towel. From what I remember, I booked him a neck and a back massage so why is he butt naked?

"Relax, I told you he's fine," Nox says to him. "As fine as he can be that is."

"I dislocated my shoulder when I was working at the soup kitchen with Dyl." I explain and he looks at me strangely. "I fell down the stairs."

"I thought that Sam was going to the soup kitchen with him."

"Apparently the bastard bailed."

"Typical." He shrugs. "How did you fall?"

"Long story short, a dumb fuck who only came to the soup kitchen to flaunt his fake generosity in order to get laid, got called out and he didn't like it, so he kicked a bucket full of water." I say with a yawn. "I was carrying some heavy ass food crates with one of the workers when I slipped and well...the rest is history."

"Jesus, that must hurt like a bitch." Taehyung says, "I guess we have to postpone the massage or whatever. We've got to make you a spare key so that you can get your ass in your apartment."