66 | this day is all about you yoongs

Nox

Over the past few weeks, Jimin and I have been seeing each other almost every day. We'd meet outside at the water fountain and just talk about how our day has treated us; I would tell him about my massage clients who bring in more clientele for me, by recommending me to others and then I would complain about how exhausting it is to work an eight-hour shift at the patisserie. He'd listen to whatever I have to say with patience and then he would share his own news. He doesn't mention how things are between him and Sam, but at least he continues to talk with Taehyung and Dylan.

Jimin still has issues with keeping things to himself and I'm trying to break that shell of his little by little and simultaneously respecting his boundaries, the same way he respects mine. He has been incredible, and I love being around him. He has this relaxing aura surrounding him that somehow makes me feel tranquil whenever he's around; I just wish he could see what I see so that he could feel the same.

The only downside is that since we're both busy, we only have time to meet for a short amount of time during our breaks and since mine are usually short lunch breaks at the patisserie, he makes sure to visit and bring me food. Whenever he does that, I hide the lunch I had made for myself just to eat whatever he brings me because the gesture does things to my heart. We also meet at night after my eight-hour shift and have sex in my apartment when Axel is not home.

I love having sex with him.

Sex with Jimin is a new experience. I can't explain it, but even though he's not as crazy as my other partners, it somehow feels right with him. He's adventurous and likes to explore new things and I like the curiosity he has going for him. I also like that he can be both dominant and submissive depending on his mood, so that's working for me. I like it when he takes charge and that's a first for me.

I've been meaning to suggest a few things to him once we settle in this relationship thing we've got, but we need to have a real talk first before we do anything drastic. My previous partners weren't into specific things that I wanted to try out and that's fine, but I have a feeling that Jimin will agree, because his curiosity will naturally get the best out of him.

When I was with Taehyung, we didn't talk a lot about new things that we wanted to try, but I always knew that Taehyung likes hardcore sex which is probably something I can't handle if he's the one with the upper hand, but I think that has to do more about me trusting him. He always wanted to dominate me during sex and even though I was extremely attracted to him, part of me somehow couldn't trust him. However, Taehyung has been nothing but respectful towards me and he never pushed me to do anything I wasn't willing to try and yet it didn't click with me somehow.

We never moved forward.

But that was probably my fault.

Hell, I even admitted I have feelings for his best friend in front of his face.

That must have hurt.

The least I can do now is give him the apology he deserves.

Today Yoongi is finally getting discharged from the hospital and I agreed with to meet Jimin at his university after an appointment with a massage client, so I'm quick to send my client on my way and start getting ready because I only have forty-five minutes to my disposal. I wash out the oils and lotion from my hands before jumping into the shower and once I'm done, I let my hair down then head to my closet to grab a black floral print dress and an emerald jacket before slipping into my ankle boots. I decide to doll up a little so I after I put on some foundation, I apply lip tint on my lips just to make them appear a little juicy and then bolt outside.

I take the bus and reach my destination in fifteen minutes. I ask a random group of students where the parking lot is located, and they were kind enough to lead the way. I wait for Jimin on a pavement as I send him a quick text that I've arrived when I notice a familiar figure in the distance. I recognize his walk, the way his gaze looks down and his slightly slouched posture. He doesn't notice me and for that I'm grateful since it has been more than two months ever since he last saw me.