78 | see you again

Nox

Present

I keep my head plunged in the toilet while the bitter poison forcefully leaves my mouth. My body is covered in sweat and I'm convulsing as I bury my face in the toilet bowl. Jimin's knelt beside me, holding my hair up and patting my back in gentle soothing motions, but I'm too tired to tell him that the more things I feel, the more it makes me want to throw up; I'm not gonna lie, it feels good knowing that he's next to me.

At some point, I can feel him getting off the ground and the last bits of acid flow straight into the toilet bowl in one dirty stream. The smell of everything I've eaten during the day and the drinks I've had are sinking in the depths of the toilet releasing pungent smells that would make me throw up more if I had anything left in me. I watch Jimin as he paces outside the bathroom and for a moment there my heart sinks in my chest when he doesn't come back.

"I'll go grab something from downstairs and I'll come back." He tells me.

"Don't go!" I cry out, tears streaming down my face, and I can hear Jimin's the bedroom door shutting, as I look down on the bathroom's tiles.

"Please, don't leave me alone." I get off the floor then stand on shaky knees. Holding onto the marble counter, I make my way to the door. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror, and I look as horrible as I feel.

My blonde hair disheveled, dark circles framing my reddened eyes while disgusting stains of all the things I puked out, stain my cheeks and jaw. I suddenly slip on some wet toilet paper and fall with my ass back on the ground. I wrap my arms around myself, dropping my head against the bathtub. Hot tears cascade down my cheeks blurring my vision and I let out a long breathless sigh.

"Why did you go away?" I ask, my voice hoarse.

The sound of the door opening has me hopeful again and his footsteps are getting closer to the bathroom; I can recognize his footsteps from anywhere. I look up at him as soon as he walks in, and his eyes widen when he finally sees I'm a filthy mess.

"I brought you some Coke," Jimin says softly as he kneels next to me. "Helps to settle your stomach." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and opens the bottle before handing it to me.

"Thank you." I say and take a small sip. He brings a fresh towel to my face and wipes away the grimy stuff from my skin. "I can do it myself." I can feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment as he cleans me up, so I snatch the towel away when he raises it higher so that I can't reach it.

"Shut up and let me take care of you." He snaps with a smile.

"I fuckin stink right now. The whole bathroom reeks vomit because of me."

"It doesn't matter to me." He counters and I take another sip from my Coke then settle it aside on the cold floor.

"I would kiss you, but I don't want you to suffer any more than you already have."

Jimin leans in to plant a kiss on my forehead then helps me get up. "I'm here to suffer with you baby." He then tilts the valve of the bathtub faucet and puts his hand in to test the waters until steam comes out and the temperature turns hot. "The bath stuff you brought is in the cabinet, right?" He asks.

"Yeah," I mutter. "My favorite candle is in my bag."

"Okay, I'll go bring it. Can you put the drain stopper in?"

"Sure."

I do as he says and take my towel from the hanger then put it on the counter when Jimin comes in with three candles in hand while I'm arranging the soaps and bath bombs, I'm planning on using.