A Beginning

We all sat around a table, my notes all laid out in front of us. We had been trying to learn more about the group for over an hour now. Everyone had a notebook in front of them writing down any ideas.

Ideas flowed through my mind. We had to figure out where they were working from or where they got their followers, anything else would be helpful at this point.

Despite having close contact with one member, we still didn't know much. With what little information we had, it'd be hard to get anywhere.

The only option right now would be to interrogate the blondie in the holding cell.

I sigh, push my chair away from the desk and stand up. "I say we get what we can out of the imposter in the holding cell."

"I call first dibs" Bucky quickly responds as he smoothly stands up from his own chair.

I shoot him a glare as everyone else stands up and we all walk to the holding cells. She had been sitting at the empty table for several hours, hands chained to the table and a single window letting in a sliver of sunlight.

The girl looked to be at least twenty but not much older. Though, the bags under her eyes made her appear much older. She looked absolutely exhausted, but more annoyed than anything.

Bucky was leaning against the wall and staring her down. That was kind of his thing. Everyone else stood behind a two way mirror and a small speaker played their conversation for us to hear.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are we going to talk?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm.

His eyebrow raised ever so slightly but not enough for anyone else to notice. I watched as he moved around the second chair and slowly sat himself down in front of her, his hands folded neatly on the table in front of him.

"Who sent you." He said slowly, obviously trying to be intimidating.

I snickered a little under my breath, causing those around me to glance over at me. We wait another 5 minutes as Bucky tries his best to get the girl to speak. As intimidating as he was with his metal arm and powerful figure, the girl wasn't impressed. She even cracked a smile at one point.

Steve knocks on the door a few times and Bucky stands from the chair. You can see the disappointment and slight anger in his eyes as he walks towards the door.

The girl smirks at his frustration. Before Bucky could close the door, Natasha grabs it and holds it open. Bucky doesn't look up from his feet until he reaches the mirror and glares the girl down.

We watch as Natasha goes into the room and tries her best to get the girl to talk. I sigh seeing that she most likely wasn't going to get to the girl either.

I turn on my heels and walk out of the room. I can feel some of their eyes on me as I go across the hall and stop at one of the little water machines. I fill up a small paper cup almost to the brim and turn back towards the interrogation room.

I stood closest to the door watching again, not taking a sip from the cup.  The girl only responded with snarky comments, annoying literally everyone in the room.

After another 5-10 minutes I knock on the door. Natasha leaves the door and this time I go into the room.

It wasn't very bright but you could still see the girls sinister smile. Unbothered, I sit in the chair across from her and place the cup on the table. She glances back and forth between me and the cup before finally trying to stare me down.

I push the cup forward ever so slightly and nod to it. She scrambled for the cup and once the refreshing taste of the water touches her tongue I kick her in the leg where I had shot her just hours before.

I know it sounds cruel but I needed answers and this was a serious situation. She spits the water from her mouth, drops the cup and yelps. She reaches for her leg but it stopped by the chains on her hands.

Her terrified eyes search mine for anything and I just arch an eyebrow.

"Your name." I demand.

She remains silent for a moment but then the blood starts to seep through the bandage on her leg.

"Sarah!" She exclaims as the pain becomes unbearable and the blood begins to drip.

I smile. "Get a nurse in here." I say to those outside, slightly raising my voice. "Oh and another glass of water."

I ripped one of the chains off the table so Sarah could hold her leg. I didn't want to be too cruel.  She quickly reaches for her leg again and tries to slow the bleeding.

"So tell me Sarah, what are you doing with the Rising Order? I mean you barely look over twenty and by the attitude i'm going to guess you didn't have many people to love you when you were younger so did they offer you a family or did you just want to cause chaos?" I question.

She meets me gaze and snarls at me. Obviously I had gotten something right.

"Who are you?" She asks angrily.

"Answer my question first." I retort.

"Do you want answers? I had gave you one." She quickly responds.

I lightly place my hands on the table in front of me. "Listen kid, I don't have time for your bullshit." I say grabbing the loose chain and pulling it towards me. "Answer my god damn question otherwise you'll have bigger issues than an ouchie on your leg." I hiss.

Her angry stare begins to fade. "They said you'd want to know about Jules first.." She says hushed.

My grip on her chains loosen again just as a med team comes into the room.

Ok I know it took me wayyyyy too long to update and i'm so sorry thank you to those who still supported! I just finally passed my writers block for this story so it should pick up again! Also i'm thinking of actually giving the main character a name instead of Y/n but if you prefer the Y/n let me know and i'll keep it. Love you all <33