Night ღ |✨

Dec 27th, 2017

Hiya! Here a late Christmas present I guess??? It is kinda short?? Also I suck at titles.

Request:
Jason: 'Are you still awake?'

Hope you enjoy!
-Asja

'Are you still awake?' No of course you wouldn't be. You had a tiring day after all. Jason thought about how you asked him to teach you how to fight with a sword. Jason agreed on teaching, and he must say he didn't go easy on you. But you seemed to appreciate it when people won't go easy on you. And if they did go easy, you would make sure that they wouldn't anymore for the next time.

Jason smiled to himself. You were so stubborn sometimes. But that is one of the things he loves about you. He also loved how you would put others before yourself, or how you would smile when you told somebody a joke. Adorable.

Jason remembered the first time he met you. You had befriended Leo while working on the Argo II, and Leo had asked you if you maybe would want to go play games with him and Leo. According to Leo you had agreed, but when he saw you, you were anxious and already looking for ways to leave. Jason asked you if you were alright, and you nodded a bit extensively. Just when it was getting awkward Leo came in with the games. At the end of the day you came up to Jason and apologized for being so tense. Jason had waved the apology of, and told you to just come and find him if you ever wanted to talk.

Jason moved some hairs out of your face. You opened your eyes a bit. 'Jay? Why are you still awake?' You mumbled softly. Jason stayed silent, wondering if he waked you. 'Couldn't sleep?' you asked, sitting up a bit. You were about to rub in your eyes with your hand, when Jason grabbed your wrist. 'Don't. Go back to sleep.' He kindly ordered you. 'Not without you.' You told him.

Jason pulled you close to his chest. 'Alright.' Jason whispered. You felt him press a small kiss on your head, and smiled. Engulfed in the warmth and smell of your boyfriend, you closed your eyes to go back to your peaceful slumber.