Whistle ♥ | ☁️/✨

Mar 26th, 2017

Wow great title

Jason x Y/n

Rating: F and A for Fucking Angst Fluff and Angst

By: Admin Day

A/N: WOW WHAT IS THIS TRASH. I'M SORRY I'M TIRED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

The wind was rough today, whipping through your hair and messing up your neat style, "Leo!" You shouted harshly, chasing after the snickering Latino who had made fun of your lack of ability just minutes ago at the amphitheater.

You were sitting on one of the benches around the unlit bonfire since it was mid-day, humming a tune to yourself as you doodled some random drawings on your notepad, artist or not, you drew to pass the time on free days. At one point your humming turned to whistling, which would be great if you knew how to.

You huffed and ceased your drawing to concentrate on making the high-pitched noise, you never understood why you couldn't get the hang of it, most kids were able to do by the age of 7 or 8 but here you were in your teens, the most progress you've made towards whistling was simply blowing air through puckered lips.

A snicker coming from your left caught your attention immediately, a familiar mop of black, curly hair bobbing into view with a mischevious glint in his chocolate brown eyes and a smirk to match. Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, otherwise known as repair boy.

"Can't whistle, huh? Aren't you supposed to learn that when you're young?" He teased with a cocky tone, puckering his lips and whistling just to spite you.

"Shut up, Valdez." You growled as a warning, you've had enough of his constant and unnecessary teasing from this past week and were not about to endure it anymore.

He whistled loudly while staring you dead in the eyes, "Or what?"

And now here you were chasing after the boy with the intent to seriously mess up his face, or at least give him a fat lip so he could no longer whistle.

You were just in reach of Leo's dangling suspenders that had slipped off when strong arms gripped you around the waist and prevented you from further chasing repair boy, "Woah, Woah, Woah, what in Zeus' name are you doing right now?" Questioned a chuckling voice, a familiar one at that.

You blow a piece of hair out of your face and look over your shoulder at your captor, Jason Grace, aka your boyfriend of 4 months.

He looked down at you with smiling eyes and a warm grin, "Well? I'm waiting." He joked while turning you loose from his hold but still keeping your arm on lock down.

You sigh and look after the son of Hephaestus who stood by his cabin with a smug expression resting on his elfish features, blowing a kiss towards you tauntingly.

You let out a low growl but turn your attention back to Jason who was still waiting for your reply. Sighing and dropping your gaze you mumble quietly, "I can't whistle...."

Jason furrows his brow and leans closer to you, he hadn't heard you clearly and questioned further, "What was that?"

"I SAID I CAN'T WHISTLE, JASON." You shouted loudly, causing him to draw back in fear of your sudden loudness, "Leo's making fun of me because I can't whistle."

'He's going to make fun of me too.' You thought bitterly, jerking your arm free and marching away from the still laughing Latino and a confused Jason. You were hurt that Jason and Leo could make fun of your inability, even if Jason hadn't said a word yet, you were pretty sure he would.

"Y/n, wait!"

Jason entrapped your arm once more, tilting his head sideways, a small smile present on his face as he asked something that shocked you,