Jason's ABCs ღ | ✨

Feb 5th, 2021

Most of these weren't technically requested because y'all weren't aware we were making them, however, you cannot tell me that these aren't dating headcanons and therefore I will add a request to this one.

Pairing: Jason Grace x reader
Request: Dating jason grace headcanons maybe?? tyy!!
Warnings: None
Word count: 1.8K

- Asja

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Most of your time together is spent working together and training. When you have actual free time you might go on a very traditional date together, like the park or café, or the two of you will seek out some privacy and be in each others presence without distractions.

Beauty - What do they admire in their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Your fingers are his favorite thing, he loves touching them, holding them and playing with them, because they distract him from his duties of the day. When he can just focus on your hands and fingers, he can just relax and his brain will turn off.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

He would slowly approach you, as one would approach a hurt animal. He then would proceed to see if you are alright with his presence, and softly hug you, letting you take your time to find comfort. If you need space, he will give it to you, and he will be there when you want him to.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

A house on a hill, two children (boy and girl) and stable jobs- just kidding. But Jason will be very open about the future and loves talking about it with you. He wants things to last, and will make dreams according to that, and he wants you to know how much he loves you. He will include you in those dreams.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Jason enjoys being in the lead, it comes natural do him. He plans dates, initiates things and is quiet dominant in the relationship. But somedays he likes to just follow you around, watch you be yourself, and love you for it.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

If you hurt his trust, it won't be easily repaired. You will need to rebuild what you had and proof that you are worth forgiving. If Jason trusts you, he will go all the way, but if you damage that trust you will need to regain it. If you fight, the apology needs to come from both sides and Jason will need to cool off before facing you again.

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Acts of Service is Jason's love language. So if you do something for him, he knows and thanks you. He is grateful for everything you ever do for him, and tries to repay you by doing stuff for you.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Honesty is something Jason holds dear. He is of opinion that secrets and hiding things won't help anything and therefore he holds no secrets towards you. If he finds that you hold secrets yourself he will feel hurt, but he won't pry. He just hopes that you come around and tell him soon.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?