Chapter 3 - Kiriko {}✨Bonus✨

The sky was dotted with innumerable stars flecked through the cold breeze as the crescent moon shines through the midnight skies.

Mizuki and the others were walking around in the messy green forest for what seems like hours on the mountain to the hill top to meet the couple that lives under the tree like the lady said. But they still couldn't find anything. All they can see is the leaves falling from the old branches, a clear midnight sky above them with the sound of the owl in the tree. The night seems so peaceful and self calming.

"It's totally dark out..." Leorio mumbled.

"Walk two hours, she said? It was two hours, two hours ago."

Suddenly, they stop in their tracks to see an old wooden board, on the road. 'Beware of magical beast. But that only makes Leorio mad even more. The same sign they've already saw along the way.

"Are we ever gonna make it to the exam site?! I'm hungry! I need to take a dump!!"

Leorio continues to complain, losing his patience. Meanwhile the others are already far ahead, looking at him.

"Leorio!" Gon called his name.

Mizuki doesn't seem to care, as she turn to look in front and ignore them. Suddenly, her green-mint eyes caught something on top of the hill, beneath the moon. A large tree, looking like shadows in painting with a small wooden house, near it. She turn her gaze towards Kurapika and pull his sleeve while pointing to the tree.

"Ah, you found it." he said.

Gon turn to look at them after hearing their conversation, and his eyes caught the big tree on the hill top not far from them.
___________________________________________וווווווווווווווווווו

They stop in front the door, as Leorio knock on the door and ask. "Hello? Anyone home?"

"Are they out?"

Nothing was heard, as they can only heard the sound of owl in the tree. The four decide to walk in and on it themselves.

"We're coming in."

Leorio slowly open the door, as it creaked under his touch and took a step inside. But, they were greeted by a big furry creature, a men laying on the wooden floor covered in blood while a woman was in the creature's grasp.

"It's the magical beast!" Leorio exclaimed while pointing at it, remembering about the sign they read earlier.

"A transforming magical beast, Kiriko. They can take a form as humans! That's an extremely intelligent creature!"" Kurapika exclaimed, telling them about it.

"There's a woman in his arms!"

"And the guy on the floor needs medical attention."

When the Kiriko saw them, he quickly jump out from the window, with the woman in it's arm and dash away from the place.

When the creature was away, Gon, Mizuki and Kurapika quickly rush outside, following the Kiriko's step while Leorio stay to treat the men, injured.

As the three continue to chase, the sound of twigs were heard crunching under every steps they made, as the moon shines in the midnight sky, creating a blurry path for them.

Gon change his way of chasing by jumping on the tree, branch to branch. His move got faster, as Kurapika saw him, smiled by his unique ability.

Out of the blue, a strong gust of wind appear, making Kurapika shut his eyes close in surprise. When he opened back, he saw Mizuki were already on top of the tree, her step were light, as she jump on tree to tree, as fast as lightning.