Chapter 5 - Muzan Kibutsuji

They both stared at each other for a while. Mizuki was about to draw out her katana, when Muzan spoke first.

"Fool." He said with a low tone of voice that sound like he was ordering her, harshly.

"You lost after fighting me on your own before, and now you're repeating the same mistake." He said to Mizuki, making her caught of guard.

Mizuki stuttered a bit. She was sweating, because he got a point. She loses to him before, now she's doing it the second time. Plus, if she do start a fight, then the other applicants will get killed.

Mizuki lower down her katana while gripping it tightly. She just stand there, not knowing what to do.

Until, Muzan's nail suddenly turn to purplish and sharp as he scratches the person nearest to him, quickly in a blink of an eye. This action has passed in Mizuki's view, as she quickly rush to it.

The person that got scratch was suddenly shaking and fall to the ground, his hand holding the place where Muzan scratches him. It only took him a second to turn into demon, until he lift his head up and tries to bite Mizuki.

"KAAARRRGHHHH!!"

He let out a shriek, his hands reaching out out to attack Mizuki, as he was about to land his fangs of her. Not wasting anytime, Mizuki grab her katana and used her breathing form to kill the demon.

"Shadow Breathing, First form. Single Slicing Shadow!"

Mizuki leaps up to the demon, her breathing change, as she unleashes powerful thurst attack with a single concentrate slash to the demon's neck in front of the crowds.

The other applicants saw what happens as they started to crowd around Mizuki and watch the scene. The crowd got attention, as Muzan use this opportunity to hide himself among it without Mizuki realizing.

The scene end quickly as the other applicants just watch Mizuki, wondering what was she doing, and why was that person trying to bite her.

Realizing that she has cause a scene, Mizuki glared at the other applicants, as if telling them to go away. Just by sending her death glare, the other applicants tried to not meet with her gaze and try to look away. Some of them may feel it, the air around her feel tension and dangerous.

A petite little girl that looks weak and lost, yet could be so strong and terrifying.

But little did she know that she has caught the interest of a certain clown?

___________________________________________ווווווווווווווווווווו×

After meeting up with Muzan Kibutsuji, Mizuki has lost the sight of him because he turns one of the applicants into demons as a distraction and got away.

Now he has changed his scent and aura. Mizuki got into trouble to find him, and decide to meet up back with Gon and the others.

"Mizuki!" Gon called for her name from a far distance.

Mizuki turn aside to see Gon, Kurapika and Leorio was running towards her. Tonpa was not seen anymore, so that's a relief. She really dislike that men.

"Mizuki, where were you?" Gon ask her.

"Just walking around the crowd without direction." she replied.

"We heard from the others, that one applicants suddenly turns violent and tries to bite other people." Kurapika tell her.

Mizuki already know about it because she was part of the scene, so she just nod to them.

"It was kinda dangerous here, so I think it's better for us to keep together." Leorio tell them.