Chapter 7 - Beware of the Demons

Sry it took probably a long time, but I manage to edit it. Not sure if it's better than before, but anyways, this is the new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________וווווווווווווווווווו

Muzan realized that the two were looking at him, so he turn around to look clearly at them. His polite smile unfading from his face, but unnoticed by them that it was actually fake.

There was a second of silence between them as Gon and Killua continue to look at him. None of them was talking but they could feel the thick tension from the air around them.

Annoyed, Muzan ask to the two in a polite tone. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing. It's just that you were so fast! I didn't even see you coming from the entrance!"

"Heh....not bad."

Finally, after a long silence they spoke to each other.

"Thanks." Muzan replied to them, chuckling.

He knew that in order to blend in with these applicants, he must at least fake his personality. He even use blood demon arts so the demon slayer couldn't sense him.

"By the way, where's Mizuki?" Gon ask, starting to wonder. He thought that Mizuki would reach the first because of her ability, but he couldn't see her anywhere, now.

"Oh yeah, I didn't see her either." Killua said, looking back at the entrance.

Two pair of eyes start to looking around them, looking for a certain friend. Then, they saw the black-mint haired girl, still standing at the entrance, stunned while the other applicants that arrived just walk pass her. They can see her face look so surprised as if she just saw a ghost.

"Mizuki!"

Gon and Killua run towards her, calling out for her name. She just stare at them, her thoughts were away.

"Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!" Gon's voice were ringing in her head, calling her name. His hand shaking her shoulder, trying to wake her up from her thoughts. It took her a few seconds to realize.

"Gon, Killua."

"Oi, what's wrong with you? You've been standing there without moving or talking as if you were dead." Killua exclaimed, asking her.

"Is there something bothering you?" Gon ask.

She just look at the two, trying to process the situation. She push away her thoughts about Muzan a second ago, and replied to them.

"No. Nothing's wrong. Let's go follow the examiner."

She said, making her way in further to the applicants, which makes the two confused. She looks so afraid just now, but she manage to calm herself in just a few seconds.

Gon push away the thoughts, and turn to look at Satotz to ask him, "Is this where the second phase begin?"

"No, we're still far away from there." Satotz replied.

"Hah..." Gon sigh, sitting down on the floor with Killua, and Mizuki standing beside him. He look around him and saw the applicants arrived, one by one.

A minutes later, they saw Kurapika and Leorio has just arrived. They both look tired. Leorio was breathing heavily, his heartbeat thumping heavily while Kurapika arrived with his uniform kept inside his bag.

"Kurapika!" Gon greeted him, catching the blond's attention.

"Gon, is this the finishing line?" He ask.