{2} I'm going to kill you, Weasley!

Every child had taken a seat at the tables, save for the spots left empty from the seven years that left a year ago. Odette prayed to every God out there for Harry to be in gryffindor just as she was. He was a hat stall, and she remembered that she'd also been one.

"What do you think you'll get?" Fred asked her.
"Well from what you've told me, anything but slytherin." Odette shrugged.
"I mean, I could definetely see you as slytherin." George said.
"Yeah, you seem to match it pretty well." Lee agreed.
"Odette Potter." Professor McGonagall said.
"Good luck." The three boys smiled as Odette got to the sorting hat.
"Hmmm. Difficult, very difficult." The sorting hat said. "You are ambitious, but brave, with a deep thirst to prove yourself." It continued speaking for what felt like ages.
"She's a hat stall!" People were whispering.
"Better be.. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat said and the gryffindor table cheered. She then had all her friends sorted in the same house and that when she'd met her other group of friends, Angelina Johnson, Katie Lahey and Alicia Spinnet. Later on she'd also made friends with a hufflepuff boy, Cedric Diggory, and a slytherin, Adrian Pucey.

It had taken a while for Harry to be sorted as well. Luckily, the hat shouted Gryffindor. Whether it was because Harry had wished to be a Gryffindor or because Odette had stared at the hat with so much fire in her eyes, it had no chance but to obey.
"Hi, sis." Harry smiled.
"Welcome, monkey." Odette made space so he could sit next to her. "I see you've made friends with Ronald."
"Mhm." Harry smiled.

"Oi, Ron, careful with that chicken." Fred said. Dumbledore had finished his speech and the beggining of year feast had begun. As Ron was grabbing a chicken wing, the Gryffindor ghost, Nearly Headless Nick came out of it.
"Ah!" Ron threw his chicken. (Wasted opportunity)
"Oh, hello Sir Nicholas." Percy smiled. "Have a nice summer?"
"Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." He said turning to leave.
"I know you! You're nearly Headless Nick." Ron said.
"I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind." He turned around.
"Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" Hermione asked.
"Like this." He smirked grabbing his hair and his almost cut off neck showed. Everyone groaned in disgust.

"And that is why we do not ask the ghosts why or how they died." Angelina said.
"Angie!" Odette turned.
"Missed me?" She smirked.
"More than the whole world."
"Why didn't you join us on the train?"
"I was going to, but these three begged for me to stay."
"Ah, of course they did."
"We most certainly did not!" Lee said.
"Sureee." Odette said. "Anyways, I'm thinking of trying out for quidditch this year." She turned back to Angelina.
"Really?" Alicia asked. "It's about darn time! And since mr. Wood quite likes you-"
"Oh shut up." Odette said. "He's two years older than me we're just friends."
"Yeah alright." Alicia said. "But I bet you'd be awesome. Most six years never make the team anyway."
"Hopefully." Odette grabbed her drink and upon swallowing, her hair had grown very frizzy and it had made her look a lot like Snape if he ever took a shower.

George was laughing and she immediately knew the culprit."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, WEASLEY!" She shouted running after him.
"Children! Children!" McGonagall tried stopping them. The two were getting laughs from students of every house.
"Get back here you peice of shit!" She chased him out of the great hall. "My hair! Gosh I hate you George!" She said but she'd lost him.
"Do you now?" He grabbed her behind a wall.
"What are you-"
"Shhh. Filch is after us." He said. "Take this, it should fix them." He handed her another potion.
"And why should I trust you?"
"Because, you trust Georgie." He smirked.
"Alright fine." She drank it and her hair got back to normal.
"Shit- follow me!" George said noticing Filch. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in a hall. He safely guided her into the Great Hall again where they chuckled nervously as they got stared at by everyone.

McGonagall had caught them. "You two, come with me." McGonagall said. They got to her office. "First day, first day, you two. And you already cause this."
"Oh come on-" Odette started.
"Silence Potter. Now I want you two to get back in there, and not cause any more trouble, or I'll give you two detention with Snape for a week."
"Ugh fine." They both groaned. "Anything but to have a week spent with Snape." Odette continued.

It was night time by now and the girls had gone back to their dorm. Odette and Katie were sitting on her bed, Alicia and Angelina facing the two of them.
"I hear Cedric's into you." Katie shoved Odette on the shoulder, causing her to blush.
"Don't be ridiculous. He barely has a thing for anyone." Odette responded.
"Oh no sweetie, I've seen it." Angelina put down the book she was reading and adressed Odette. "The boy's head over heels."
"And so is Mr. Really tall ginger." Alicia added.
"Who?"
"Don't play stupid, George is in love with you."

Odette laughed, and denied it.
"How's it going with Cedric?" Katie smirked.
"What in the Wizarding World is that supposed to mean?" Odette asked confused.
"Oh you two are totally in love with eachother." She continued.
"No, no. It's George, she's totally in love with George." Angelina said.
"Isn't love too harsh of a word to use at the age of thirteen?" Odette asked. "Besides, I am not in love with any of them."
"You say so now, watch until George gets taller." Angelina winked.
"As if he can grow more."

They spent the rest of the hour bickering like that, just the four of them, as they'd always been.