{3} The boy she might like

When Odette got downstairs the next morning, she realised the boys weren't there yet, so she decided to sit on the couch and wait for them. George was the first to get downstairs.
"Goodmorning, Weasley." Odette moved over on the couch, making place for him to sit beside her.
"Goodmorning, Potter." He sat, immediately wrapping an arm around the girl, who gladly laid on his chest. "Any dreams?"
"None particularly. Though, something's been bugging me."
"What is it?"
"Something Alicia said. Turns out Cedric may have feelings for me."
"And what do you think about him?"
"He's pretty, I guess."

"Really? Cedric?" Fred said whilst sitting on the couch, moving the other two. "There are better people in the world Dette. Hell, there are better people in Hogwarts. Ever considered Snape?"
"You are absolutely ridiculous. Cedric is great. Why the hell not Cedric?" Odette responded, now having moved away from her spot on George's chest.
"Do we need any reasons not to like him? Which by all means, we don't." Lee had joined them too. "And he's also a Hufflepuff, which if you were to ever date him — it bothers me to even think of it — you would have less time to spend with us." George remained awfully quiet.
"Please. You know I'd never choose anyone over you."

"Are you ready to cease flirting with George?" Asked Lee in a teasing manner.
"What-" George finally spoke.
"We do not flirt!" Odette answered, though she had a feeling she was incorrect, for the two were fairly close.
"Dream on, strawberry shortcake." Fred rubbed her head, causing strands of hair to lift themselves up.
"If another Weasley messes with my hair one more time-" Odette said angrily, but was interrupted by Fred.
"Hogsmeade, anyone?" They'd started on a Friday, so they had two days to catch up with what they'd missed during the summer.
"Absolutely!" Odette jumped from the couch, grabbing George by the hand, pulling him with her.

On their way there, Cedric had pulled Odette away and had invited her to Hogsmeade the next day. She'd said yes, and now she was staring at him through the café's window, Lee's straw stuck at the tip of his tongue, looking at her with a sort of disgusted look in his face.
"Stop smiling like that." He said. "I can't believe you're leaving us for him."
"For an hour-" Odette tried to protest but George interrupted her.
"You've got something on your lip." When she failed at wiping it off, he grabbed a paper towel and cleaned it off for her.
"Thanks." She said awkwardly.

"An hour is too long." Lee continued, again throwing her that look.
"God knows what can happen in an hour." Fred smirked.
"You're disgusting you know that Fredrick?" Odette groaned in disgust.
"Well we can't say I'm lying." He shrugged.
"Need I remind you how old I am again?" She asked.
"Oh it doesn't hurt to try." George smirked.
"Really? You too?" She turned to him.

Her eyes met with Cedric's who was still standing against the far wall. She had to admit, the boy was fairly attractive for his age.
"Ew." Lee spoke, again.
"What?"
"Cedprick's not any better than us. Why do you refuse to look away from him?"
"My God, Lee." She rolled her eyes, resting her forehead on her hand.
"He does have a point." Fred said.
"You three can be real annoying sometime." She scoffed.
"Hey I haven't said anything." George said.
"You don't have to. You are better." She said.
"We are literally identical twins." Fred said.
"Not to me, you aren't. I'm about the only one who can tell you apart." Odette took another sip of her drink.

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud thud and Lee's laughter of agony. He was doubled over, clutching his stomach, laughing.
"Did he have something to drink-" Odette spoke, looking at the other two who seemed to be snickering.
"No, not that." George said.
"What did you do?" She gasped, seeing Lee starting to struggle breathing.
"We've been working on a new product. Since we tried the hair one on you, Lee was our next victim." He said.
"And what does this product of yours do?" She asked.
"Non-stoppable laughter." Fred said. "For about an hour or so."

"An hou- Fred he could die!" She shouted.
"Oh, not to worry, we have the antidote." George added.
"The fuck are you waiting for, then?"
"Alright, fine." George said. "Fred?"
"Okay, okay." He frowned. "Take it." He handed the candy to Lee who was still laughing. Lee bit it and the laughter stopped.
"You two will pay." He was breathing heavily. "I promise."
"You can't prank the pranksters." Fred said.
"I've done it before." Odette smirked.
"But that wasn't fair- it was our birthday." George said.
"Yeah, couldn't have asked for a better gift." She smiled. She looked over at Cedric and he motioned for her to follow him. "I'll see you guys later." She said getting up.

"Not going off to see Cedric, are you?" George raised an eyebrow.
"I can't stay single forever you know?"
"You're not single. You've got three perfect boys with you." Lee said. "You don't need a fourth."
She groaned "Perfect, yes. Would date, no." She said now leaving.
"How dare you!?" Fred and George said in unsion.
"We are perfect boyfriend material!" Lee shouted. Everyone in the Three Broomsticks laughed. "Oh, come on! You all know we are!"
"See you later boys!" She blew a kiss at them. She walked outside the shop, and felt someone grab her hand. "Oh, hi Ced." She smiled.

"Hey, Odette." He seemed to be nervous about something, and his hand was scratching the back of his head. "So, I don't know how to say this, but I've liked you for quite a while now. Her eyes flew open at the confirmation, and his expression changed to worry.
To ease him up, she smiled, "Oh, alright... because I like you too."
"Brilliant!" He smiled pecking her on her cheek. She flushed red. "I've got to go now."
She stood there touching her cheek. It was like she was paralyzed. "Oh for fucks sake, come on." George pulled her back into the shop. "Guys I think we've lost Detta."

"Give her CPR." Fred said.
"No, ew." She came back to her senses.
"Aaand we have her back." Lee chuckled.
"Soo, Cedprick asked you out huh?" Fred asked. "Like did he say how he totally dreams of you every night, how he wishes to marry you."
"No, he just said he likes me." She scoffed. "Besides, I like him too."
"Just like every other girl." Fred rolled his eyes.
"Well at least he likes her back." Lee shrugged.
"What's so special about him, anyway?" George asked, his eyes never meeting Odette's.
"Nothing, literally." Fred said.
"That's enough ill speaking for today. You may continue tomorrow while I'm not here." Odette said.