5- "Walking after midnight"

"Fuckin' hell." He mumbles to himself, trying to use his foot to open the passenger door of his car as he carries you in his arms.

"Hey killer, why don't you open the door for me?" He looks down at your face as you let your head hang behind you, your long hair almost reaching the ground you keep your eyes closed to try and stop the spinning around you.

"What door?"

"This one, fuck, gimme a hand here." He puts you down on your unstable feet, pressing your back against the car to keep you up while he takes a breather and open the door, and you extend your hand towards him.

"Not your fuckin'-" He sighs, his thumb and index finger swiping the corners of his mouth to try and hide his amused grin. "Jesus. Not your actual hand babe."

You look behind you to see that you're pressed against a black car, it looks shiny and really pretty but you're not having it, because your stomach drops with fear.

"Wait -no, no no no." You start to panic when you understand what he actually means. You wrap your arms around his neck to cling onto something and maybe stop him from helping you down into the passenger seat.

"What? what is it?" He huffs, a hand against your bare back he rolls his eyes to himself, almost regretting offering to take you home, but he understands you're drunk and not yourself, he understands if maybe you just realized that you should be scared to let a stranger take you home.

"Can't we just walk? please please.." Your words slur as you struggle to speak through the alcohol, looking up at him with your faces close together.

"My cars' right here, what's wrong with you?"

"Please, your arms are real comfy and you smell so good." And your skin is so fucking soft and the exact same temperature as his hands.

"Lord help me." He chuckles to himself, his head rolling back as if he was looking straight into the heavens for some kind of guidance. Even drunk you're so fucking adorable.

You pout, your big doe eyes looking right into his soul, your arms holding onto him a little tighter, he can feel your tits right against his skin above his wife beater, and god you smell really good too.

"Wait a sec." He leans you back against the car but you can't be bothered to unwrap your arms from his neck, so you just let them here and rest your forehead against the side of his neck.

His hand fishes through the back pocket of his pants to find his pack of cigarettes, taking one out of it and slipping it between his lips. He sighs, patting your head as you breathe against his neck. "You're real touchy aren't you?" He speaks through the cigarette before lighting it, taking a few drags from it to hype himself up.

He tucks the white stick between his teeth and slides his hand behind your knees again to lift you up with a smell grunt that resonates in his chest. You gasp in slight surprise, immediately grinning to yourself at the smell of smoke exuding from between his lips and withering around you.

"Smells good. Walking me home now?" You speak without filter, adamant that he walks you home tonight. He smells so good and he's being so nice to you right now, you can't believe the surfer boy who got on your nerve earlier today is carrying you home tonight.

"Want a drag?" You nod, retrieving the cigarette from his lips as he exhales the smoke, walking nonchalantly as he watches your face, your eyes almost closed when you bring his cigarette to your soft lips, taking a slow drag from it. His eyes are focused on your lips as your cheeks hollow when you breathe in the smoke, and as you exhale, smiling to yourself at the taste.