23-"Truths, denial, secrets"

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3HL5CFFZMSEdCBURarJkYc?si=8Io53_LvTsKK33XpDxvl1Q&pt=b3a1c63a677be6f9a640e8b43ceec8ab&pi=e-9UUNrKM-TM6m

-
-
-

"You haven't been painting lately." You state as you sit sideways to look at him as he drives, he shrugs his shoulders and glances at you with a small grin.

"Why, you wanna model again?"

"You know I would if you asked." Your face flushes, you sit straight to look ahead as your teeth sink into your bottom lip.

"I know baby." He rests his hand on your thigh, his fingers stroke your soft skin. "But I don't need to, made plenty of cash at the exhibition." The car pulls into the record store's parking lot and he comes to a stop. His statement stirs something in you.

You're in a good mood today, because Harry was in a good mood this morning. You woke up to him kissing a path from your ear to your lips and you were smiling before your eyes even opened. Still half asleep you were feeling lazy, so he laid you on your stomach and fucked you slowly until you were sobbing into his pillow as you came hard and fast while the sun rose slowly into the sky. He left you to catch your breath and walked in the bathroom for a cold shower. For the first time in days you were glad for the day before it had even started, mostly because of Harry's good mood. Once out of the shower he laid back against the headboard and smoked a cigarette while watching you get dressed, he had a thought about commenting on your need to hide your scar inside knee high boots but he kept his mouth shut for your sake. He's aware of how much he's put you through these past four days and didn't feel like adding on to that, so he didn't speak as you slipped your arms into one of his shirts, a black band t-shirt covering your red mini skirt to match your vinyl boots.

He didn't sleep much and spent the night debating whether to ask you about the days you spent alone trapped in his apartment, he didn't tell you that he never meant for it to happen, that he forgot to leave you with a set of keys for the door that locks on its own. But he decided not to when you woke up smiling to his kisses.

"Do you mean you paint just to sell? Don't you enjoy it?" You ask as you both get out of the car, he walks around to wrap his arm around your shoulders and walk with you inside your workplace.

"Let's not talk about that right now, alright?" He opens the door for you to walk in first. You glance at him and nod quickly. The music plays loudly inside, you notice a few customers already looking through the record bins as you walk towards the counter. You go to walk around it but he grabs your elbow and spins you to him and presses his lips to your mouth. You giggle against his lips and wrap your arms around his torso when he hums into your kiss, his hands trail down your waist as his tongue slips into your mouth and you gasp when he sneaks a squeeze to your ass.

"Harry! I work here.."You slap his arm and he grins down at you.

"Alrigh' then, when do you get off?" He leans his elbows on the wooden counter, his fingers drumming to the music against it he watches you put your purse under the register and count the magazines at your disposal for your work shift.

"At four, what are you doing today?" You imitate his stance by leaning against the counter right in front of him, you tilt your head and smile as you gaze at each of his features to take them in.

"Give me your keys I'm gonna fix your place." Your smile falters a little and you look down, slightly shaking your head. You haven't told anyone about what happened, you were too distraught the night it happened to think about anything else. You debated this morning about asking him to take you to see your mom before work but you figured you'd see her later tonight if Harry is willing to drive you there. You also didn't tell any of your friends, and you're due a visit at the diner anyways.