10- "No real pleasure in rushing, baby"

(Picture at the end)

His hands slide down your necks, sides and behind your back as you whine into his mouth when his tongue meets yours. He's grinning against your lips because you're already panting and wrapping your arms around his neck, your lips eager against his, asking for more without saying a word, already pushing yourself off the dresser to press yourself against him. If he hadn't fucked you already today he would've thought that you hadn't indulged in the pleasure of sex for at least a year to be this eager tonight.

"Slow down." He speaks against your lip and you whine, only kissing him harder as your fingers tug at the curls at the base of his neck. He groans and his teeth sink into your bottom lip to slow you down, and you open your eyes again to look at him, breathing heavily. He looks down at you with heavy eyelids, grinning when you swallow harshly.

His fingers slide up the spine of your corset top, trying to figure out how to undo it but groans when he can't seem to figure it out. "The fuck's this?" His brows furrows and you giggle.

"It's a lace, you have to-" Your sentence is swallowed back by a gasp when his fingers dig into the fabric and with a rough tug he rips it open, making you jump.

"There it is." His smirk leaves you with your lips parted in shock as you look into both of his eyes.

"Harry!" He clicks his tongue at you and slips your top down your arms.

"On your knees." He gathers your hair in his fist to get it out of your face and tugs a little, admiring the stretch of your neck and just like that your mind is on him again, your precious top long gone in your mind.

"Hm?" You're looking into his eyes with your dazed ones, your perky tits against his bare chest, soft and warm. He's so pretty like this, his wild hair falling over his brow, eyes darker and deeper than they were earlier today.

"I said, on your knees now Killer." How could you ever say no when he asks like this.

Your tummy is swirling and your mouth salivates, you look at him again for a few seconds more, and when his words finally register to your brain you slowly let yourself down on your knees, your eyes never leaving his until your nose is at his bellybutton, your hands on his hips.

"Like this?" You hook your fingers into the waistband of his pants and slide them down his long legs, and your lips part when his cock springs up against his lower stomach, and it's impossible to not stare. Pink, swollen and dripping at the tip you can't help yourself but bring your tongue closer to taste it.

"Exactly baby." His jaw tenses as he looks down at you, finally getting a taste of him.

Your hand wraps his length in a gentle fist and you glance up to see his jaw tensing as you start stroking him up and down slowly, your tongue dipping into his aching slit for another taste you moan and hear his breathing get heavier. "Let me feel your pretty mouth." His lips part when you obey, your eyes on him when you lick a path from his base to his tip before wrapping your lips around him and sinking him into your mouth with a vibrating hum that sends a shiver down his spine.

"Fuckin' shit." He hums, his fist still tightly holding onto your hair, watching your lips around him and the lust in your eyes.

You breathe heavily through your nose, keeping your eyes on him as you suck your cheeks in and start polishing him in a slow back and forth, his tip gliding across the ridges of the roof of your mouth he moans out when he reaches the back of your throat.

His head tilts back, eyes closed and sweat collecting at his hairline, his lower stomach tensing and his fingers tugging at your roots, you look up at him, your moan vibrating throughout his entire body and down to his toes when he pushes your head further, looking back down at you, testing the waters, how much of him you can take.