9- "Dance for me?"

"Alright, you have an hour." The wheels screech as the car stops right in front of your apartment, and your heart pounds inside your chest, your nails digging into the leather of your seat next to your thigh.

"Jesus Harry do you really have to drive that fast?" You breathe out, brushing your hair out of your face now that it's not flying behind you anymore. He laughs, his elbow resting against the door he turns a little to look at you.

"It wasn't that fast, go on now you're on the clock." His index and middle finger tap on the outside of his wrist on an imaginary watch over his anchor tattoo, and you roll your eyes.

"You know I never really agreed to go out with you." You cross your arms, and his hand grabs your chin to abruptly turn your face towards him, catching you off guard.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" The tone of his voice and the stare of his strong gaze intimidates you, you gulp, glancing quickly down at his lips and back at his eyes.

"No." You shake your head, your voice soft and your big eyes looking into his to seem as sweet as possible. His thumb drags your bottom lip out a little and the hair on your arms rises.

"Don't lie to me Killer." Your faces are close together and for some reason, maybe it's the smell of his skin, or the way his deep voice scratching an itch inside of you, or the way his eyes bore into yours, or the way he looks at your lips, the way your mind starts playing images of him on top of you and pleasuring you, well maybe all of that makes you want to tell the truth.

"I did, I'm sorry." You look down, complying to him and he fucking loves to see it even though he has a feeling that you don't really mean to. At first glance he never would've guessed this about you, he never would've thought that just the way he uses his voice or looks at you would make you feel shy towards him, he had hopes that this is what you'd be like and god does he loves it when his expectations are met. And god he'll never be able to forget the way 'daddy' sounds when it comes out of your mouth.

"Hey surfer?" You try to get back on his good side and he knows it instantly, but he still appreciates the effort. Besides after the way you came for him, you're already on his good side.

"Hm?"

"An hour isn't enough time for me.." You tilt your head to the side, your lips puckering under his thumb for a small kiss to his fingerprint, your doe eyes staring right into his soul. He smirks down at you, shaking his head with a small laugh.

"Fuck me. Your pretty ass better on that seat in two hours then Killer." Your grin is wide as you surge forward to press your lips to his jaw, and just like that you're getting out of his pretty pale blue convertible, your shoes hanging by the straps at your fingers as you run to the side of the building and up the metal staircase, your long hair flying behind you. The engine roars and the car speeds off in the background and then it's gone when you slam the heavy door behind you, your back against it. A stupid and confused smile on your lips, your stomach fluttering and your knees weak.

"What the fuck." You breathe out, pressing your palms to your cheek and laughing to yourself like a giggling teenager in love. But you're not in love though, you barely even know him. Yet now he already knows more of you than your high school boyfriend ever did.

You place a hand against your lower stomach, finally able to acknowledge how sensitive you feel after him. You didn't want to say anything in front of him, or walk weird, but he really roughed you up. That doesn't mean that you didn't enjoy it, surprisingly you really did, but you're not sure if the aftermath is really worth it. If it was up to you you'd spend the rest of the evening listening to music in bed, reading a book with an ice pack between your legs. But for once you actually have plans.