Meeting the Pilots

(Y/N) POV
I was on my way to the dorms after meeting with the headmasters of Union academy. For the past year I've been bullied by almost everyone and rejected by team RWBY and Rias. Now they say I committed a crime against Union and have expelled me.
(Y/N): Damn posers.
I said entering my dorm, I packed everything except the gifts I was going to give team RWBY and Rias before they rejected and humiliate me. After everything was packed I text my friend for a place to stay as I didn't want to return to my family before I grabbed my wing man.

 After everything was packed I text my friend for a place to stay as I didn't want to return to my family before I grabbed my wing man

(Y/N): "If I'm no longer a student I don't have to worry about harming the staff."
I thought exiting my dorm only to get confronted by my bullies.
Yang: So you're finally leaving guest the head masters saw you were dead weight.
(Y/N): Whatever you say I got all I need take what's left or destroy it for all I care.
I said walking away. In the bullhead my phone vibrated telling me I got a text from my friend Jack Cooper.
Jack(text): Sure I got something to ask you anyway.
I then plugged my headphones in and leaned my head back as the bullhead took off.
3rd POV

The bullies entered Y/N's dorm to find more humiliating stuff about him.

Rias: Hey Ruby Weiss Yang Blake look at this.

She said as the girls came over to see box's with their names on them.

Ruby(confused): There for us.

Yang: Probably some cheap crap.

She said opening the box with her name on it to see a very expensive bottle of alcohol shocking her.

Weiss(shocked): Wow that's a $2,000 bottle of whiskey.

Ruby open hers to see a new weapon to use, Weiss had a rare neckless, Blake had the book she could never fine and Rias gift was a ring she wanted since she was 5. To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement.

Weiss: He got all this for us?

Bakugo: How the hell did he afford that?

Blake: Girls I think we messed up.

Girls: Agreed.

They left to see Y/N's bullhead taking off they tried to wave at him but (Y/N) had his headphones and eyes closed, so he never saw or heard them.

Time skip

Y/N POV

My bullhead landed in my friend's hometown. I got off and headed to the location Jack sent me only to arrive at a warehouse.

Y/N: "Weird."

I thought entering the warehouse to see it empty.

Y/N: Hello!

I called out when a robotic voice sounded.

???: Pilot intruder detected defence mode engaged.

A gient metal robot with a glowing circle the same hight of it shoulders with out a head aimed a canon at me.