saving the false traitor

3rd POV

After Y/N's sisters found out about the titans Y/N and Blisk were telling them about what happened after Union and apex. They were shocked by the news that I was a pilot and blisk was my dad. They sat there with shocked expressions trying to process the information they were given.

Y/N: I know it's a lot but trust me.

Yayoi: How how can we trust you you leave us for months and now you say that the heros and huntsmen and the faction are criminals.

Y/N: Yay-

Yayoi: Just don't.

She said walking out. Y/N was about to go after her when Mitsuki stopped him.

Mitsuki: Let her go she needs time to process this.

Y/N: I can't not with those girls still around.

He said geabbing his helmet and chased after her.

Yayoi's POV

I was walking home after hearing Y/N talk I had mixed emotions about the whole thing. I'm happy that Y/N wasn't related to us but sad about what happened yet mad that he would call the people who protect us corrupt.

???: Please stop.

???2: Stay still brat.

I looked to the source to see death arms and vlad king beating up a girl. When I looked closer I saw it was Izumi my friend. I couldn't understand why they were beating her but I had to help her.

Yayoi: Hey stop hurting her.

Vlad king: Huh another partner in crime I see you get her I'll handle this one.

He said as death arms looked at me I tried to run but he was to fast he charged at me landing a punch to my chest. I landed a few feet away gasping for air as he approached with a evil look in his eyes.

Death arms: That's a nice body you got there why don't you give me a peek.

He said reaching for me I closed my eyes out of fear but I only felt what I thought was a few drops of water hit my face. I open my eyes to see the top half of deaths arms head missing. Vlad king turned to see the dead body when it hit the ground. Suddenly a man in strange armor jumped down. the armored man pulled out a katana slicing Vlad kings head off. the armored man than ran over to me.

Armored Man: Yayoi are you ok did they hurt you.

He said checking me for injuries I recognized the voice as my brother Y/N.

Yayoi: I-I'm fine honest.

Y/N nodded as he when to take care of Izumi making me sad for some reason.

Y/N: Dear God.

Y/N POV

I was chasing Yayoi to make sure she was safe but what I saw made me pissed. Death arms was reaching out to Yayoi with a perverted grin spread across his face. I aimed my DMR and blew the top half of his head off.

Y/N: Good riddance.

I said to myself before jumping down Vlad king shocked at the dead body of his friend gave me time to pull my katana cutting his head off. after checking Yayoi for any injuries, Which I found none, I checked the girl the two 'heroes' were attacking. She was lying on her side facing the wall unconscious I thought I recognized the green hair but it didn't klick until I rolled her over revealing to be Izumi Yagi one of the few people at union I trusted.

Y/N: Dear God.

I said in a panic for my friends well being I picked her up carrying her bridal style.

Y/N: Yayoi come on.

I ordered she didn't argue as we ran to the hide out. I busted threw the door scaring everyone as I entered.

Y/N: Guys we need to get her to the med bay open.

I said not sparing a beat to let them talk. After placing her into the med bay I walked out the see my family and team Sarah and Gate walked in to check her injuries while Yayoi walked up to me.

Yayoi: Hey I- I just wanted to thank you f-for saving me. I didn't see it at first but you were right union is evil.

Y/N: It's ok we were all blinded by their status.

Timeskip

It's been hours since Izumi went to the med bay and a question was floating in my head.

Slone: Something on your mind?

Y/N: Yeah Izumi is a total bro con everywhere Izuku went Izumi and the same could be said for Izuku they were inseparable so why was she alone?

I asked thinking of why when Sarah and Gate walked out.

Y/N: How is she.

Gate: A fractured skull broke ribs shattered tibia and humorous bone surprised no organs were damaged.

Yayoi: Is she conscious.

They nodded. I walked in to see Izumi lying on the bed with bandages wrapped around her.

Izumi: W-what happened?

Y/N: You were attacked luckily we found you before they could kill you.

I said in a soft tone.

Yayoi: Izumi what happened?

Yayoi asked, Izumi teared up as she recalled what happened.

Izumi: we were framed for stealing UA files our own class attacked us e-even mom and dad attacked. I-izuku saved me told me to run and he, he.

She started to cry about what happened.

Izumi: Mom and Dad killed him.

She said crying her eyes out. I was shocked that All might and titan would attack their own daughter but that shock soon turned to hatred then rage.

Y/N: I'll be back.

I said walking out of the infirmary to the armory where I grabbed my helmet and my custom DMR. In the common room everyone saw I was ready for a fight.

Blisk: Y/N whats going on why are you dressed like your ready to do something stupid and drastic.

Y/N: Because I am.

I said walking past him.

Blisk: You kill them and then what the world sees you as a threat and targets all pilots are you sure you can live knowing you are putting your sisters in danger.

I stopped and turned to him.

Y/N: I know what I'm doing I kill All Might and Inko get the books and show the world what union truly is.

Blisk: An if they capture you?

I pulled out my wingman taking out one round.

Y/N: They won't.

I said when Salone and Gate tackled me to the ground holding my arms in place so I couldn't get up.

Salone: You can't!

Gates: Please reconsider we can think of something.

They said not letting go.

Y/N: Ok, Ok I'll think about it.

I said they seemed to calm down when I said that.

Jack: Lets sleep tonight and we can talk more about it in the morning.

We nodded and went to our own rooms unbeknownst to them I had other plans. As everyone was asleep I snuck out to kill the Yagis.

Y/N: Sorry guys but this isn't something I can involve you in.

I then contacted APC.

Y/N: APC I want you on stand by incase things go south ok.

APC: Affirmative Pilot I'm standing by for titan fall on your orders.

Y/N: Thanks APC.

Y/N: "Now to take care of my new mission."