Back at union

Y/N POV

After the fight at the dock where Neo betrayed me I came to in a new place. When I tried to move my arms I noticed they were bound behind me.

Ozpin: Good your awake.

Recognizing the voice and the place I knew exactly where I was.

Y/N(anger): Union.

I said with malicious in my voice seeing the people who made my life a living hell.

Y/N: What do you want?

Ozpin: we want you to rejoin union as a student.

Ozpin asked.

Y/N: What getting board not having a student to ignore and frame screw that.

Ironwood: You have no choice you committed several accounts of murder attacked a atlas outpost and attacked union students twice.

Y/N: They attacked me and you know it if not check YouTube they recorded all of it.

I said they didn't have a chance of getting me to join.

Ironwood: If not we can't promise what will happen to you sisters.

My eyes widened when he mentioned my sisters.

Y/N(anger): You basterd if you so much as look at them I'll rip your heart out and shove it down your bitches throat.

Ironwood: What ever happens is on yo-

He didn't finish as Sizchs punched him in the head with brass knuckles knocking him out.

Sizchs: Damn asshole threatening people's family like a coward.

She said before turning to the other headmasters.

Sizchs: Leave the room I'll try to convince him.

She said to them, they nodded before grabbing the unconscious Ironwood and left the room. She removed the brass knuckles and looked at me but before she could say anything I spoke.

Y/N: Torture me all you want I'll never join.

I told her.

Sizchs: I know but you have to understand the situation your in if you keep refusing they will put you in jail and make you tell them about the other pilots.

Y/N: It the same ether way so again fuck you.

I said trying to break free from my restraints. Sizchs sighed before leaning into my ear whispering so no one could hear.

Sizchs: If you join I can keep you family safe and maybe I can help you find a way out.

My eyes widened again. She was willing to help me escape this place again.

Y/N: And Ironwood?

Sizchs: Don't worry I threaten to put his balls in a vice he'll leave the white fang alone.

Y/N: what's in it for you.

Sizchs: Help Rias in the up coming rating game is all I ask.

Y/N: Alright I'll join you school for now.

I said, she nodded and untied me from the chair. After signing a few papers reinstating me as a Union student and collecting my gear to keep Ironwood away from it but unfortunately unable to take my ammo I decided to walk the grounds to get familiar to it again. Doing so I got a few stairs from the students as I still had my pilot armor on and a few guns on me and whispers.

Random Student: Dude is that a pilot?

Random Student#2: I think he has the armor and helmet.

Random Student: But isn't that Y/N the weakling that was expelled.