Setting up shop

Y/N's POV

It was a few days after dad told me mom was stuck in vale so I got a few Pilots and soldiers to accompany me on a mission to retrieve her and set up a safe house for a few undercover militia soldiers. As we loaded the plane that would be taking us in I heard someone walking up to me.

Yayoi: I guess you're leaving again.

Yayoi said as I turned around.

Y/N: They may have captured me once, but they will never capture me again.

I said.

Grizzly: Ok bring your ass on lover boy.

Sargent Grizzly said waving me on board.

Y/N: I'll be back and make sure mom is safely back here.

I said before I gave her one last kiss and boarded the plane as I didn't know if I would be home. Sitting down I looked over my guns once more I didn't have the usual Pilot weapons like the advance R201 or smart pistol. Instead I had more concealable weapons like a MP7 and a M9 beretta to get less suspicion.

???: Doing a gear check?

Someone asked looking up I saw gate in her armor.

Y/N: Yeah don't need my gun going down in the field do to a faulty optic or part.

I said as she sat next to me.

Gate: I heard from a pilot you got a few more girlfriends that true?

She questioned.

Y/N: well they aren't wrong Izumi and my sisters confessed.

Gate: Wait your sisters?

Y/N: The ones I'm talking about are from my stepdads side so they are my step sister.

I said so things wouldn't get weird while leaning my head back. Gates said something else but I didn't hear her as sleep took over.

Time skip

I woke up to gates shaking my shoulder.

Gates: Wake up harem king.

Gates said.

Y/N: Don't call me that.

I said rubbing the sleeps of my eyes.

Grizzly: She's got a point.

Y/N: Who's side are you on?

I asked packing my MP7 in my bag.

Grizzly: whoever is on the militias side.

Grizzly said as we exited the plain. On the runway we saw a black SUV and a man in black armor from head to toe hopped out the driver seat with a military rifle as two more rounded the SUV.