1.

As Vic walked up the station stairs,  she got that feeling. Vic got to the top of the stairs. She got butterflies. Every time. Vic took a deep breath when she stood face to face with the door. She opened it and walked in.
"Hey dub."
"There she is." He says. Ferg looks at the both of them.
"So, sheriff are you going to check it out?"
"Yeah, Vic why don't you come with?"
"Sure." Ferg furrowed his brows at the two and walked out.
"Let's go." He says opening the door, putting his hand on Vics back and guiding her out.
"Where are we going?" Vic asks.
"Sheridan."
"Ok. For what?" She says crossing the road.
"Mark Danver." He says shutting the truck door.
"You think he was the one dealing drugs to our victim?"
"I believe that he's either involved or knows who did it."
"Do you think they know?" Vic asks.
"Who? Know what?"
"Ruby, Zac, Ferg. About us?"
"Uh, maybe."

They got back. Vic got out of the truck and tucked her shirt back in. She walked up the stairs behind him. She opened the door. Walt put his arm around Vics waist and walked in with her.
"Hey Walt. How-." She pauses and looks at where his hand was. "How'd that go?"
"Well, it's not Mark Danver. We checked with his alibi."
"Who was his alibi?" Ferg asks.
"Prison."
"Well that's a good one."
"So if he didn't get the drugs from him, where'd he get them from?"
"Want me to call Mathias? Ask him if he has heard of anyone selling drugs on the Rez?" Vic asks.
"No. I have an idea of who it might have been."
"Who?" Zac asks.
"Sam Poteet. He may not be the dealer but he might know a dealer. Zac, Ferg why don't you go check that out."
"Ok." They say getting up and leaving.
"Vic, my office." She walks in and sits down on the couch.
"Yeah? Whatcha need?"
"I never really asked you to move in with me. But."
"But what?"
"But I'm going to ask you now." He pauses. "Vic, how would you like to move in with me?"
"I would love it." He came and laid on the couch putting his head in her lap. She smiled at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "What am I going to do with you?" Vic sighs. "You really didn't have to ask. I just thought ever since that first night you wanted me there."
"I just felt like the right thing was to ask. But yeah you're right."
"So, what are we supposed to do."
"Take a break. Stay right here."

Vic woke up to a knock on the door. Ferg came in looking at a piece of paper.
"We just talked to Sam poteet. He gave us-um." He looks at them. "He gave us a map of where to find our potential suspects."
"Ok."
"Is there something you would like to tell me?"
"What do I need to tell you about?"
"You and walt."
"Me and walt are none of your business."
"Yeah, it is. I work here. The both of you know about my personal life."
"Yeah, ferg. Walt and I are dating. There you have it. As you couldn't tell before."
"I'm sorry vic. I didn't mean-"
"No, ferg I am sorry. I should have snapped at you. It was just a simple question."
"It's ok. I understand. You guys were bound to end up together."
"What do you mean?"
"You're with each other everyday for at least ten hours. The both of you think pretty highly of each other.''
"It's kinda hard not to think highly of Walt though. He is one of the best cops that I have ever known."
"Thanks." Walt says.
"I didn't even know you were up."
"Ferg, what did you and Zac figure out?"
"That Sam Poteet knows where to find the guys we are looking for. He gave us this map of where they meet up."
"Ok. Did he give you any phone numbers? Or just where to meet?"
"Just where to meet."
"Ok. Any names?"
"Nope."
"Does it say a time?"
"It says they meet at around 11:30."
"So, who are we going to have as our bait?" Vic asked.
"Zac, you."
"Ok." He nods.
"We will be staked out around the area watching."
"Ok. let me run home to change."
"Ok. Vic, can you call mathias for me?"
"Um, sure. What do you want me to tell him?"
"Ask him if he knows anything about our victim, if he has seen him out on the rez."
"Ok."

"Vic, what are you calling for?" Mathias answers.
"I have a question. Have you seen Pete Grishom? I can send you a picture over."
"No that's ok. I saw him hanging out with Robby and Abel on the rez."
"What was he doing?"
"I imagine drugs."
"Have you heard of a meeting place where dealers sell?"
"No, why?"
"Because Pete Grishom is dead, and we think its because one of the dealers gave him some drugs with a toxic amount of peyote."
"Oh. I will be on the lookout, philly."
"Ok, thanks."

"He says that mr.Grisham was on the Rez. But he was seen with Robby and Abel." Vic says.
"Let's go talk to them." Walt says walking out the door.
"Ok." Vic says following him.

**Please vote! Leave me a message! Let me know what I can do to make this better! Give me ideas? No silent readers please. I really appreciate anyone who reads this. **