2.

Vic and Walt walked out of the station. Just like they had many times before.
"So you think this is a good idea? Going to talk to Abel and Robby?"
"Their just teens." Walt says.
"Who sell drugs, Walt." Vic says getting in the Bronco.
"I don't think it's them selling drugs." He looks at her while pulling the car away from the curb.
"The mob?" He nods. "You think they're back?"
"I'm not positive but this seems like them."
"But Shane's in prison."

They got out to the Rez and arrived at Abels house.
"What are you doing here, man?" Abel says.
"Searching your house for drugs." Walt says.
"I don't do that shit no more. Your buddy Mathias caught me. I'm on probation."
"Where can we find Robby?" Vic asks.
"I don't know. I haven't seen him since last Thursday."
"The same time Mathias recalls you being with our victim."
"What happened to Pete?"
"More like what and who killed him." She says.
"There's nothing here." Walt says emerging out of the hallway. "Let us know if you see Robby." Walt says walking outside. Vic followed.
"I don't think he was acting." She says.
"Yeah. I think he's clean."
"You're right this is starting to sound like the mob."
"We need to find Robby."
"Well he clearly did not know where he was." Vic gets into the car and Looks at him. "What are you thinking about, cowboy?"
"If this is the mob, and Robby is gone. That means Robby was working with the mob the whole time."
"So, that means he was selling after the two got caught. You think he got caught up in this too?"
"I don't know." He says driving away.

"Hey, Ferg?"
"Yeah Sheriff?" He says poking his head in the office.
"Go to the victims car. See if you can get anymore prints."
"Ok." He walks out and grabs his keys. Once Ferg left Vic went into his office.
"None of the prints that we have match anyone. But they match a FBI case." He sighs.
"Ok." He sighs again.
"Want me to send our case to them. Ask them if they can help us out?" Vic could tell the wheels were turning in his head.
"Yeah. Good idea." He gets up, grabs a envelope from the drawer and hands it to Vic. "Here send it in as soon as you get it done."
"Ok." Little did he know she already had the report and prints ready. She slid them into the envelope.
"Ruby, can you take this to the post office?"
"Oh, sure." She says walking out. Vic walks back to Walts office.
"Ruby's taking the report to the post office."
"Already. I told you to write the report-" He looks at his watch. "Like five minutes ago."
"I had it ready. You know just in case you wanted me to send it."
"Oh, ok."
"Don't be mad at me."
"I'm not mad."

****
I know this is short but I will come out with some more content. I'm working on a new part that should be out shortly.