iii

lowercase intended

y/n found herself in an unfamiliar room with white beds, cream curtains and white frames. she's lying flat on one of the bed beside the window, an empty desk on the left side of it.

when she realized that she's at the academy's clinic, she made herself feel at ease. she tried to remember the events before she passed out but soon regret it when her head starts to throb again.

a little girl was sitting on a bench by the train station just beside the shore, her little feet swaying in the air as they couldn't touch the ground. She was waiting for a train to her way home.

 She was waiting for a train to her way home

"y/n!"

the little girl turned to where the voice came from, seeing it was her bestfriend, she waved her hands with a big smile painted on her face.

y/n always admired her silver locks and blue eyes, and her cheeks which seems so soft if touched.

"you left me there. i told you to wait for me!"

The silver haired girl struggled to climb up to the bench to sit with her bestfriend. Y/n watched her almost cry in frustration when she couldn't climb up.

"you did? i'm sorry i forgot"

when she succeeded in sitting on the bench, she closed the distance between them, leaving no space, and their shoulders touching.

"yeah 'cause you're a grandma"

"at least i'm not a shorty!"

the silver haired girl smacked her head before laughing. y/n sure was hurt but she was more fazed by her best friend's laugh. she didn't know what she felt but she had the urge to gave her one of her lollipops.

"do you want the blue one or the red one?"

"hmm... blue! thank you y/n!"

she showed her a smile, her blue eyes disappearing and her eyelids curved in a cresent shaped moon.

y/n didn't felt the tears that made their way to her cheeks. she hates herself for not remembering the name of her best friend. her parents always told her that it was kira, but it felt wrong. She always finds the name kira wrong.

a middle aged woman went to check on her, asked if she felt better or the other way around. y/n lied when she said she was fine, she wants to leave the place, but the peace and silence it brought her made her think twice.

she told the nurse that she'd want to stay for a while, gladly, the woman agreed. now that she's alone again, she thought about who brought her to the clinic. she's too lazy to get up and ask the nurse, so she didn't bother.

she fetched her phone and her ear pod on her pocket, browsing for some soft music to relax her mind. she swore she heard clicking sound of boots coming towards her.

"the president called for you, meet her in the office in five minutes"

a robotic voice sent chills down her spine. the brown haired girl turned to her side to be met by a masked woman. she instantly recognized her, she was standing beside the girl with looped braids when she kicked the door. she wondered if she was part of the student council too even if it seems too obvious.

the masked student was about to leave when y/n asked her a question.

"uh... who's the president?"

but she didn't turn around to look back. she just stopped for a second before proceeding to leave. y/n was frustrated, but she fixed herself and decided to just go to the office. she already had an idea where it was, of course.

she asked the nurse for a glass of water when she her dry throat bothered her. when finished, she made her way to the office, too nervous to even knock. but she didn't have a choice, the president called her.

she was met by a girl with empty purple eyes, her hair tied in a side ponytail.  She gestured her to come inside, a serious facade remaining on her face. she was a little intimidated by her presence, not until she heard a stern voice.

"sayaka, please leave us alone for a while"

"yes kaichou"

the purple eyed girl left, y/n repeating sayaka's name in her head in case she happen to walk past with her.

"tell me your name"

she was shocked when she saw that it was the girl with looped braids, surprised that she was the president. nervousness ate her whole system as she tried her best to not stutter in front of her.

"i-i'm y/n akahi"

she saw how the woman tensed and how fast she changed her expression. the woman walked towards her, grabbing her chin as she forced the brown haired girl to look at her, her face now slightly raised. y/n wasn't going to lie, she was scared, her heart was pounding as if it's going to tear her chest apart.

"you have the guts... to barge in when i'm in the middle of something"

she saw how the blue eyed girl's jaw clenched. she stared into her eyes, getting lost for a moment, before tearing her gaze away. she couldn't handle her own nervousness.

"oh, i didn't mean to scare you. you can leave now. enjoy your stay in my academy"

although the president told her she didn't mean to scare her, her expression never wavered even a bit. she didn't smile and her stoic expression remained on her face. y/n clumsily bowed before stumbling to get to the exit door.

'what was that?'

---
media used is not mine