iv

lowercase intended

the brown haired girl was leaning on their car's window in the shotgun, staring at the wide green landscape where they're currently passing by. truth is, she's still fazed by the council president.

the reason why she passed out, it's because of her. she reminds her of someone she can't even remember. after a few minutes of drive, she arrived at the front gate of the academy.

"call me after school hours okay? don't go home alone"

y/n muttered a 'fine' as she hopped out the car, closing the door harshly, almost making her mother deaf but she didn't care less.

she was now walking peacefully in the hallways, unlike yesterday when she was in a hurry. she was greeted by yumeko's enthusiastic good morning, and the she smiled back. they walked to their class together but yumeko was pulled by a blonde so she was left alone again. she realized it was the same blonde girl yesterday, mary.

y/n proceeded to her first class, fake listening to the person whose job is to teach. she observes the whole room filled with gloomy students. she looked beside her and saw an empty seat. right, when will yumeko come?

the brown haired girl found herself waiting for her seatmate, while fidgeting with a black pen on her hand. she was getting drowsy, and soon enough, her head fell on her desk.

no one turned their heads, everyone seemed to not care at all yet she didn't mind, she was glad no one paid attention or else she'll be in trouble. she dived her head on her folded arms and drifted off to sleep.

after an hour of sleeping in class, a loud ring was heard through the whole room. the sound woke her up and she wasn't very pleased.

"you're awake y/n-san"

yumeko is smiling at her but this time, she didn't smiled back. she stretched out both of her arms before a long yawn escaped her lips.

"y/n-san, would you mind if i borrow a pen?"

the brown haired girl handed her black pen to yumeko, unsure of why she needed it. she was about to slump her head back to her desk when she noticed the sudden silence in the room.

she looked up and saw the same girl that she saw at the clinic yesterday, the one with the platinum hair and mask that covers her whole face.

y/n was surprised when she realized that the girl is approaching her. she thought that the president might have called her again so she's getting uneasy again.

"come with me"

y/n abruptly stood up once she heard her words. she glanced over yumeko but the red-eyed girl is also confused. she grabbed her bag when she noticed that the silver haired girl started walking away. she was about to catch up with her when yumeko stopped her.

"i don't know why she needs you to come with her, but be careful around the vice president y/n-san"

y/n's eyes grew big, she didn't know that that was the vice president. she gulped before nodding at yumeko. she then followed the vice president, worried that she might anger her or cause another trouble.

they arrived at a certain room. it was a classroom, but it was empty. the chairs and desks are still there but no one was around except for them. y/n was getting paranoid again; why would the vice president bring her in a creepy place?

the vice president gestured her to sit down, and y/n chose the seat beside the silver haired girl. she can smell her perfume and instantly regret her choice of sitting next to her.

"be my assistant"

y/n furrowed her brows before looking at her. she already expected the mask but the ear that peaks through her hair made her stop breathing for a second. The silver locks behind her ear made y/n nervous. it was beautiful, but y/n would not say that to her.

she realized that she was zoning out so she internally slapped herself. though she finds the vice president's ear beautiful, she's not pleased about the idea of someone ordering her around.

"i'm sorry, but i have to decline your request"

y/n was startled when the masked girl left her seat. she walked until she reached the door, while y/n remained on her place.

"it's not a request"

the brown haired girl gasped when the vice president walked away, leaving her alone in the empty room. she decided to follow the masked girl but when she stepped outside the room, the girl was already out of her sight.