𝟑. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Oh no, don't stop because of me." Elizabeth held a laugh after seeing the look Uma sent her and if the two were not best friends she may have been frightened by the glare but then again the two were best friends.

"Mhmm. Thank you." Uma nodded sarcastically as she could tell Elizabeth was holding a laugh but she made sure she would get payback later when she had the chance.

"What's my name? What's my name?" Uma began to sing as Elizabeth looked around in confusion hearing the music pop out of nowhere, making her think back to when the VKs were there that used to happen all the time.

Elizabeth was never able to figure out how it happened with music coming out of nowhere and it always confused her considering there was no magic on the isle that anyone could access, trust her they have tried to find some magic, nor was there any good enough service to have music come from their devices.

"Uma!" All the pirates sang instantly causing Elizabeth to jump a little still not understanding how they knew what to do but of course no one really answers her question about that just laugh it off almost as if it was a joke she wasn't part of.

"This is all hands on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm getting tired of the disrespect," Uma sang as she moved ahead while the other pirates began to dance.

"How does everyone know what to do? Where's this music coming from?" Elizabeth asked Harry in confusion seeing as he never really moved away from her but just far enough to join in the dancing.

"Just enjoy it Elizabeth." Harry chuckled as he held his hand out for her after seeing her confused expression and though he did not understand where it came from he learned to go with it.

"Fine. I'll probably have no choice." Elizabeth sighed as the music ran while she took Harry's hand standing up on the table going along with everything seeing there was no other choice though she did admit she loved singing so it worked out well for her.

"We won't stop till we rule the world. It's our time, we up next," Uma sang as she and Harry moved to the center of the pirates who formed a circle while Elizabeth moved to the step standing behind Uma dancing. "Next, next," The pirates sang as they did a little dance following the steps of their captain.

"Our sail's about to be set. They ain't seen nothing yet," Uma smirked at the thought of people not knowing what she could be capable of as the pirates danced and sang to the last part with her.

"Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget!" Uma, Harry, and Elizabeth sang together with smirks on their lips planning their revolution against the people in Auradon, tired of the silence as Elizabeth jumped beside the two.