𝟏𝟖. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

As Captain Sparrow walked off the father-son duo stood in their place in silence, millions of thoughts running through both their minds, but as Captain Hook allowed his eyes to be set upon his he soon knew many more thoughts plagued his mind.

Harry didn't have to say one word his father could see the millions of thoughts running through his mind so he tried to ease him, "Son-"

"I know father this isn't as we wanted to go but we will make sure everything plays out in our favor in the end." Harry interrupted his father hoping not to be met with any talk of disappointment.

Hook knew his son well enough to know what he was trying to do, the young man was trying to ignore what he wanted to speak about because in a way to him it would seem it was not true, as if it wasn't really happening.

It had not been something the young man had done much but it was something he had done when it was moments that really affected him.

The one memory that constantly reminded Hook of it was when Harry's mother was taken back to Auradon.

Harry tried so many times to hide the way he felt about the memory to everyone in fact the memory of his mother all together but Captain Hook knew otherwise.

The day Emma left was proof of it of itself.

After hours of staring at the water which separated Auradon and the Isle darkened as the night sky rose Hook's hope began to wane.