𝟏𝟓. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓

Right after Elizabeth walked out of the shack Uma turned to Harry seeing him stare at the door trying to mask the frown he had.

A moment later he looked back at the table seeing his captain staring him down, having him tense up the slightest knowing there were only a couple reasons she had ever done that.

"What?" Harry questioned the blue haired captain as he pretended to shine his hook glancing over to his best friend and the king.

"Instead of giving me that "what" why don't you tell me what's going on with you two?" Uma waved him off, giving her a question herself knowing that neither Harry or Elizabeth would start an argument with each other out of nowhere.

"What do ye mean? Nothing is going on." Harry furrowed his eyebrows doing the best he could to not respond to Uma.

"Oh don't give me that. You were practically off the rocks when she came out with Beast over there. News flash you can't hide everything very well." Uma leaned against the table staring her right hand man down. "What did another jealous wave hit?" She joked knowing the only other times an argument began was for that reason.

"Why the bloody hell does everyone think I am?" Harry sighed in irritation as he started to make his way to the kitchen, having Uma's eyes widen.

"Gil keep a good eye on him." Uma got up from her seat making her way to the kitchen before reminding her friend of his duty.

"You got it." Gil smiled with his mouth full of eggs making sure to have a good grip on Ben's rope while the king furrowed his eyebrows towards the pirate wondering how could fit that many eggs in him.

Uma stared at him for a moment before shaking it off walking into the kitchen seeing Harry making himself a plate so she walked over to him pointing out, "So you are jealous."