𝟏𝟐. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐄

For a moment no one moved, everyone in the shack froze staring between the daughter of the mistress of evil and their captain Uma.

The tension could easily be shattered yet everyone feared being the one to do so well, everyone but Elizabeth.

Keeping her back from Mal, Elizabeth took the bottle she and her friends shared and served herself another drink having Gil stare at her with wide eyes surprised how quickly she moved though he wasn't as surprised as to why.

Without thinking Elizabeth set the bottle heavily on the table, almost surprising everyone by not shattering it by the force yet it wasn't as if they had enough time to question as Uma snapped out of her thoughts.

Looking towards the source of the noise Uma noticed how her best friend's face dimmed from merely seconds ago though as she glanced back at Mal she knew who brought that.

"Go keep an eye on the king." Uma leaned over to Elizabeth whispering to her as she stared towards Mal who was looking back at her with the same expression.

"With pleasure." Elizabeth responded with a hum drowning the drink in her cup before setting it down, getting up from her seat grabbing the attention of the crew.

Elizabeth made her way towards the cells, though to her luck she had to pass by Mal herself yet she didn't let that waver any confidence in her as she passed by her Elizabeth noticed how the purple haired teenager tossed her a glare with her eyes flashing green that only brought amusement to her.

"Looks like this went over your head as well." Elizabeth walked up to Mal smirking towards her as they stood up next to each other feeling eyes on them but both ignored them.