𝟏𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒

Soon the pirate duo made their way around streets after calling in some crew members to meet them later on making their way to the VK's former apartment knowing that must be where they are.

"My sweet Elizabeth, how do you have the most fun when I leave?" Harry laughed, draping his arm around the Sparrow pirate by his side as they walked ahead.

"Oh darlin' I can show you how fun I can be later." Elizabeth chuckled leaning into his arm not intending for it to sound too much but she just owned it when she felt a kiss on her cheek.

The two wasted no time making sure to get to the loft in time before losing track of the group.

Anyone that came passed them steps aside within seconds seeing the two pirates were on a mission it was clear to see that.

While they made their way to the loft Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a shred of guilt considering most of the VKs were still her friends but just as fast as that guilt came it vanished knowing she gave them more than enough time to leave.

As the duo came closer to the loft they tried to make a plan to take the king yet it didn't seem they needed to do much effort.

Elizabeth was the first to spot Ben walk towards them with his head down low almost as if he was trying to ignore everyone and everything.