𝟏𝟑. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

For a moment Ben and Elizabeth stared at Gil's retreating figure not knowing how to move on until they shared a quick look with one another.

"Before you say anything, rethink it in your mind and make sure it won't get you in trouble." Elizabeth warned Ben seeing he was about to speak, letting him have a moment as she continued to eat.

"I'm not sure if I could say anything that won't make you want to smack me." Ben looked down at his hand as he leaned on the cell door hearing the pirate in front of him hum.

"Smart Beasty." Elizabeth mumbled to herself as she continued to eat but then she realized how long Ben may be there so after taking a couple more bites she handed her plate to him. "We should keep you well, wouldn't want to make the snake upset."

"Thank you." Ben smiled taking the plate not even thinking twice before he took a bite of the food, having Elizabeth raise her eyebrows at how trusting he was. ". . . You and Mal don't like each other much do you?"

"Well we're not in each other's fan club now." Elizabeth scoffed, crossing her arms as she leaned on the wall beside her across from the king.

"Does it have to do something with Harry? Did something happen between them?" Ben hesitated to ask but the thought kept running through the back of his mind.

"Now that's quite stereotypical don't you think? Why wouldn't you assume your little princess and I had our own thing? That could cause damage." Elizabeth smirked after a moment walking up to the cell door trying to see the reactions from him.