𝟏𝟎. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒

After leaving the market area Elizabeth made her way back to her home knowing for now she had enough, especially after getting a restock on rum for her father and his best friend.

When she got back she was gifted with a sight of both captains in their respective chairs with Hook snuggling into his jacket for warmth while Jack had held his bottle close to him practically protecting it.

Seeing them there Elizabeth shook her head holding back a laughter careful not to wake the two but she knew it was quite difficult to do so in the moment still she set her bags on the kitchen table quietly.

She went off to the hallway grabbing two blankets before heading back to the captains covering each with a blanket. Noticing that the two were more comfortable Elizabeth smiled to herself going back to the kitchen area placing everything she got away before grabbing the rest of her bags going to her room.

Once she entered her room she was met with decorations, homemade of course, all around with a banner right above her bed post.

Elizabeth burst into the biggest grin she had ever had knowing that the two knocked out men in the living area did the gesture for her; it was only confirmed with the letter placed on her bed.

Setting her things down Elizabeth took the note sitting on her bed seeing her father's writing almost coming into tears.

My dear Princess Pirate,