From Yesterday:Jiriya and Tsunade

A/n:Obviously I ship Jiraiya and Tsunade so this is going to be a story about thier daughter who is going to Hogwarts.
Yep it's a Harry Potter and Naruto crossover
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Jiraiya pov
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
I smirk watching as Tsunade sat glaring at the strange looking man wearing purple and gray robes as his long silver hair cascades over his shoulders. The man named Albus Dumblebore or something along the line of that strokes his long silver beard as his sparkling blue eyes look towards our daughter Jakuchō who had been playing with her pet snake Taishi, while under the watch of Orochimaru her Godparent. I am greatful my former teammate and dear friend occupied our little princess since she became a genin by the age of ten years old. She has fire and earth chakra and has inherited superhuman strength from Tsunade, she was able to use summoning and transformation Jutsu. I admit it made me proud that Jakuchō inherited my white bushy hair, facial markings but she had Tsunade's golden eyes. I knew she wanted to be an Iryō-nin like her mother seeing as she was indifferent to combat. I was proud she was able to defend herself when she was in danger or was to fight. She had prefers reading about medical studies, or fairy tales, and preferred to be around toads, slugs, snakes, and cats more than people. Aside from Tsunade, myself, Orochimaru and Hirzen Sensei the only people she felt close to were Minato and Kushina, she thought that one day they'd be a couple as it was obvious that they liked each other.

Kushina was a relative of Tsunade on the Uzamaki side of her family which meant she was also like a sibling for Jakuchō. I remember when I thought that Dan Katō and Tsunade were in a relationship seeing as both had felt it would be beneficial if an Iryō-nin served on every squad mission. I was relieved they had only been peers instead of lovers, I had the guts to admit my feelings for Tsunade and was on cloud nine when she told me she felt that way too. We had married and had our daughter Jakuchō a year after. I watched as Orochimaru spoke with my daughter who is the princess of the Senju clan. Hirzen Sensei had informed us about his associate Dumblebore sent him a letter that declared Jakuchō's a
Majo(witch) and her name showed up on a list to some school called Hogwarts.

"While Hirzen Sensei trusts you Dumblebore, I can tell not only Jiraiya and I are suspicious of your intentions with our only child, her godparent Orochimaru tends to see her as his niece, her cousin Kushina may beat you to a pulp, and Minato will..." Tsunade shook her head aware that my student had seen our daughter as a sibling and at times got her into trouble, Kushina would get Ramen with her as well as train with her. "Well let's just say that despite bieng a bit of a loner she tends to draw others to her. I think that my husband may have an opinion about..." Tsunade stood up punching the coffee table before she spoke to Orochimaru and our daughter before heading out to clear her head. I was relieved that our daughter had followed and Orochimaru remained studying Dumblebore with an intense glare. I chuckle softly before I turn to speak to the foreigner.

"Oof, I am glad my wife decided to spend mother and daughter time with our child seeing as she's pretty pissed off about your offer." I sigh before I cross my arms and say"it's suspicious that you want to take Tsunade and my only child out of Konohagakure, and the Elemental Nations. I mean our village is hidden from the rest of Japan for a reason, most people outside our land are troublesome. I am all about letting my child learn what she can, and my wife would agree. She has mentors like Orochimaru, and she will soon be part of a squad as a kunoichi. " I rub my chin trying to find the proper way to explain things, thankfully Orochimaru manged to give his insight on things.

"My niece is considered a noble in our land as a member of the Senju clan, I am holding back my desire to try and discover what makes you tic, this place
Hogwarts is not in Japan, but a place called Scudlan?"my dear friend and former teammate inquired as his eyes narrowed "I know Tsunade's not likely going to trust you that easily. You see I purposely gifted her serpent Taishi to serve as my eyes and ears to protect her from the likes of you." Orochimaru stood face to face with the foreigner as he adds "I would prefer to accompany my niece abroad so she's safe. I am sure the Hokage would love if we developed some sort of alliance by having a Sensei from each of our homelands. " I arched a brow before seeing that Hirzen Sensei had followed my wife back to our home.