Hidan did what????

Most of the Akatzuki knew that Hidan was a manwhore. The fact that Hidan was now a father after fucking a prostitute meant he'd kill it for his precious Lord Jashin. He killed the prostitute only to keep his daughter or little bitch as she was his alone. The curious thing about little Kira was that Hidan would not swear when she was awake or nearby. Kira acted like her father somewhat yet was a sweetheart. She managed to in a her first four months under Hidan's care slap Tobi and bite Diedra. Pien even had laughed at the child's angry outburst to the pair.

Kira only trusted Konan, Itachi, Sasori, and Pein as they were the only ones she felt safe with. Kira would snuggle with Konan when Hidan was on a mission, Konan was like an aunt to her. Konan had prepared a bottle for Kira as she played with a toy scythe. Kira presently was being entertained by a little paper butterfly Konan made her.

"Kira is going to be like me one day, but kinder as she is innocent. It is odd that she follows Sasori and Itatchi around is cute. I refuse to let that idiot Tobi babysit her. I think Lord Jashin granted me a child like Kira as a reward of my devotion to him." Hidan said unaware that Tobi was playing peek a boo with Kira laughs at Tobi's actions. Hidan drew his scythe as he wanted the man child to leave his Little Bitch alone.

"Tobi a good boy Hidan-kun, Kira-chan is happy playing with Tobi. Please don't hit Tobi, Deidra senpai help!" Tobi says while looking for Deidra. Hidan went to pick up Kira so Tobi could not touch her. Kira however was not interested in her father presently. Kira started to sob with hiccups in between each sob. Kira squirmed out of her father's arms and crawled back to Tobi. Kira pulled her tongue at her father while Konan gave Tobi her bottle.

"Hidan, let Tobi play with Kira at least we know it would calm him down. Itachi will be here along with Sasori and myself. We can protect the little cinnamon roll from Tobi. I know Lord Pien wants you and Kakuzu to go on a mission! You know Kira will show Tobi how to behave around her." Konan smirks watching the child pet Tobi's cheek.