Obito's Killing Loneliness

Updated July 18th 2019

-------------------------------
Tobi was the facade Obito Uchihia wore among the Akatzuki as he was trying his best to hide who he was as an Uchihia believed to be a dead man. Obito knew that his fellow Akatzuki would be disturbed that he actually had a lover that would produce his now sleeping six month old daughter, Junmei. Obito soon found out that he was now a father after his one night stand, a worker from a local sweet shop resulting in his precious child!

The foolish woman had held a rather upset  Junmei stating "Thanks to you this brat cost me my job. I'll only get peace if I beat it or hold it. All it does is sleep, shit, and eat. I named her Junmei do as you wish with her! If you don't want her I couldn't care less if she lived or died, she never stops crying for attention!" Obito grew enraged the woman who's name escaped him! Obito killed the woman in her shitty studio apartment.

Obito coos gently calming his little butterfly as he made his way to the Akatazuki base after he confirmed the woman was dead! Obito would allow Konan to examine Junmei once he reached base. The Uchihia would return to the base after he acquired proper baby supplies for his beloved child. Obito adjusts all he procured for his before going into Tobi mode he calms the fussy infant.

"Don't worry Junmei-chan no one will ever hurt or upset you again my little butterfly! Papa will protect you even as the silly oaf Tobi! You always have my love and will help with killing my loneliness! I must warn you that you will meet my allies, some that will amuse and annoy you!" Soon Obito managed to get Junmei to recognize how he was also Tobi before he snuck into base. Obito wouldn't get by unnoticed however seeing as a certain silver haired Jashinist was nearby.

"Where the fuck were you Tobi....wait why do you have a baby? Did you kidnap it or something? Pein likely will let me sacrifice it to my Lord Jashin..." Hidan was cut off when Tobi kicks off his head before rushing to inform a busy Pein of how he was intent on keeping Junmei promising  he would behave himself.  Tobi got permission from Pein as long as he had made certain to ask for help and allow Konan to exam her. Soon after Konan examined the baby she noticed a few bruises on Junmei's delicate torso along with a scar from her left ear to below her left eye.

Tobi told everyone it was not his fault that Junmei had suffered, and the person who dealt such wounds was his former lover. Konan and the others were rather livid to learn the small child was abused. Konan shows an x shaped birthmark on Junmei's left wrist. The infant seemed calm around Konan the other Akatzuki members knew obviously this was why Tobi killed his former lover.

"Tobi loves Junmei-chan more than candy! Junmei-chan is Tobi's tiny  butterfly. Hidan will not hurt good girl Junmei-chan. Konan-chan promise to help Tobi be a good boy and good daddy! Pein-sama says that  Tobi can keep his Junmei-chan." Tobi says as Pein nods and silently related to Hidan and the others gathered to watch over the infant.

Soon both Tobi and the girl let out matching shrieks, which confirmed the child must be Tobi's. Tobi had been crooning to the infant while spinning her around as he showed her around the hideout. Junmei kept giggling before trying to grab her father's hair. Deidra was certain that either Tobi or the baby would drive him insane, if the baby was as hyper as the manchild. The infant was clingy to her father, curious, and somewhat malnourished from her mother's cruelty.

"Hn, looks like we now will have a mini Tobi, well a girl version of him. Though the pipsqueak is kinda cute!" Deidra mumbles making Tobi dance more while holding a giggling Junmei proudly. Soon Sasori walks into the room along with Zetsu in a heated discussion about why Tobi was shrieking this time. The two soon picked up on everyone else's glares and the fact Tobi held an infant.

"Can we eat it?" Zetsu asks as Tobi soon backs away making Jumei cling to him like a baby koala. The human Venus Flytrap only half wanted to eat the infant. Zetsu's other side was rather disturbed of Tobi holding an infant. Sasori spun on his heal glaring at the now confused human Venus flytrap. The puppet man used his chakra strings on Zetsu growling as he did.

"Even if the baka is her father I will protect that perfect doll, and not turn her into one of my puppets. The brat Hidan will not sacrifice her to Jashin, and you will not consume her. Tobi if you want protective Godfather for Junmei-chan I will be honored to do so, your brat amuses me." Sasori growls softly as Tobi nods his head with great enthusiasm as all present are baffled by the puppet man's actions.

"Tobi will let Sasori-sama if he does not make Junmei-chan into a puppet. Tobi a good daddy and Sasori a good uncle for Junmei-chan. Junmei-chan wants to be held by Sasori-sama." Tobi exclaims making the puppet man slightly blush as he took the infant.

"I will not harm the lovely artwork that is Junmei-chan, I suppose I will hold your brat,  even if you are an annoying brat Tobi." Sasori says as he softly whispers soothing words  to baby the girl who pets his cheek before falling asleep. A few moments later Tobi went to his room placing Junmei into a wicker pram. While locking the door he removed his mask smirking as he strokes his daughter's hair.

"Daddy will kill anyone that dares to touch you my sweet Junmei-chan. If anything only Konan, Pein, Sasori, Itachi , and maybe Deidra can touch you. That will be to look after you, or protect you from the morons." Obito whispers as he kisses Junmei's head.