Kakashi is has a kid?????

Edited July 18th 2019

A month shortly after team 7 is formed! This will include a touch of Percy Jackson Kakashi has a demigod daughter with Athena, so that's why Kakashi has no wife!

Greek
Hidden village/Japanese
🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌
Junkei POV
🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌 🎌🎌

"Welp, Percy and Annabeth it seems this is my father's signature is coming from, you know I was a toddler last time I was here, all I know I was sent to Camp Half because something happened to his Sensei Minato Namikaze and family. I do recall that Chiron told Papa about my training, I swear Neeks and Leo thought...." I trail off as Percy and Annabeth prepared to fight the trio approaching us.

One signature reminds me of my late godfather Minato Namikaze, the other two I honestly couldn't figure out. I managed to catch a kunai before it hits Annabeth who growls as Percy looks at my now bleeding left hand. Percy managed to tackle a vampire looking boy while I dodge a pinkette girls shiriken. Annabeth soon began to fight the pinkette as I wrap my injury .

"Will you all calm down, I'm a member of the village I been under the care my mother! I ask you leave my sister and her idiotic boyfriend alone! Fight me if you want, they are allies of mine. I am Junkei Hatake, I'm aware that I last was here as a...." I am cut off by a blonde boy who looks like Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzamaki. I punched Percy in the head before he attacks the blonde boy, I roll my eyes as he grumbles looking like a wounded puppy.

"Perseus back off Seaweed Brain before I do something my big sister may laugh or she'll make me study how to speak Gaelic while trying to train with Clarisse and Neeks."I smirk adding "I know she is aware that the Stoll twins(in my take they are,) are my peers aside from Neeks and Clarisse." I growl in Greek before I am pulled into a bone crushing hug from my Papa and a book smacking the back of my head.

"Juni, you know I hate when you use my full name, and why are you so close to Clarisse she's a real psycho?" Percy grumbles with a pouty face as he adds "With Nico and the twins make more sense as well you and Nico are creepy. The twins and you are....ow Wise Girl that hurt."Percy mutters while Annabeth sighs and says in semi descent Japanese.

"I am sorry, I am a bit overprotective of my sister Junkei after her first quest she had to replace a limb...her crush and best friend Leo helped ..." I throw the kunai to my sister who caught it while Percy began laughing earning a death glare from my sister and father. Papa looking over me frowns seeing my left leg is a prosthetic made of Damascus steel and synthetic flesh.

"Wait, you are Kakashi-Sensei's kid, I thought he was just a perverted lazy old man! Why is it your sister looks different is she...." Blonde boy trails off when the pinkette began yelling at him, the vampire boy and Percy had a staring contest as Annabeth and I roll our eyes while my father tied up the arguing pair while Percy mutters something about Thalia and the twins.

"Shut up Seaweed Brain, you are making Juni pissed of either she will parkour and use her sword on you or stupid slap you. I for once will let her, as for once she isn't really that hotheaded!" Annabeth smirks as she introduced herself as she explained why she and Seaweed Brain were with me.

I managed to land by the pinkette and blonde duo while she explained how I lost my leg. I sit face to face with blonde boy looking him over like a curious Corgi puppy. For a while I ignore the pinkette as I hum a song while mentally taking notes of the boy who is Naruto Uzamaki.

I hear my father chat with my sister as I learn that the vampire boy is name's Sasuke and the pinkette is called Sakura. I set the blonde Naruto free and held out my hand aware my silver curls fell out of my newsboy cap.

"You remind me of my father's old sensei, and his wife, are you related to him?" I rub the back of my head "I'm a bit hazy of the members of the village after my mother did summon me to her side in America. I also at times speak in Greek, English, or Japanese. So why is it you call my Papa sensei?"I tilt my head adding "I am sorry if you guys were startled by Annabeth, she kind of understands my randomness. Percy's an idiot that will impress my sister as they are dating!"

I heard my sister and father both softly chuckle when calling Percy an idiot "I'm supposed to take make up exams to try becoming a ninja." I grab ambrosia from my bag when Percy drops a bag in front of me, I arch a brow as he sighs.

"Mom, sent a care package of blue cookies, M&Ms, Snowballs, gummy bears,ambrosia, and one case of pineapple Fanta!" Percy ruffles my hair adding" Mom said that you are polite, sweet like Annabeth. Juni you
keep me on my toes, even though you learned to swim two summers ago." Percy teases before my sister and I smack him.

Annabeth hugs me as she hands me my bracelet with six beads, a camp half blood hoodie,as I noticed she hands me a few books and five notes. "Juni, you know if you are bored Iris message us!" Annabeth says just as Percy tossed a pearl to return to camp. I nod my head trying to sort out my new environment.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
Kakashi POV
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
Junkei sighs as her soft blue grey eyes focused on Naruto, I knew she saw his resemblance to both Minato, and Kushina. I she seemed to latch on to him first of my team. Once Junkei put her belongs in a bag she look over to see Sakura was growling under her breath, Naruto managed to pick up her hat and Sasuke seems irate.

I understood a great deal of her past six years away. I was upset to learn of her lost limb and am reminded of Obito, Rin, and myself . Especially when she interacted with sister and friend. These thoughts made me chuckle as her personality was like a puppy.

"Junkei you are puppy in many ways, so I need to know who exactly is this Leo? Who are Nico, Clarisse and these twins? I noticed you lost your left leg, and seem to embrace change." I remark as my daughter's eyes light up as I spoke, she hums as I decided to let the Hokage ask about what her life was like these past six years.

"Hn, so Junkei you are the daughter of our sensei, why is it you only appear now? I understand why is it you are rude to Sakura. I'm unsure why you act nice to Naruto."mumbles Sasuke as Junkei face palms herself midway through humming her song.

"I'm rude to Sakura as she tried to attack my sister, you I'm unsure what to think aside from you look like a vampire. Naruto reminds me of my friends Connor and Travis who help me feel calm. Everything else is a long story, and I'm too tried to tell my tale."Junkei paused as she wobbles adding"I am not about to reveal more details until I'm debriefed, and lectured by Papa.'Junkei bows toward me before passing out from the blood loss of her wound.

I explained to team seven that my daughter was a demigod daughter of Athena, how she was sent to remain with her fellow demigods for six years. I watch as Sasuke and Sakura leave after I dismissed my team. I hid a smirk while carrying Junkei to see Kurenai, it seems Naruto is as curious of my brat as she is of him.

I will talk with him while Kurenai tends to her injury. I will need to take her out shopping for new clothes and dinner after she would speak to the council and Hokage. I sigh as Naruto follows behind still carrying Junikei's cap.