Neji's path of Fatherhood

A/n Obviously Neji lives and his kid is the three years older than Himawari
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Neji Hyuga x Midori
Neji POV
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
"Mummy I don't know why, but I think that I may hurt my new cousin Himawari cause...Boruto says I can be awkward at times . I  know that you're probably going to let Auntie Hinata help teach me how. I will be able to hold my little sister when she is born." my son Kenji softly whispers reminding me of Princess Hinata when we were younger. I knew that I would likely have to explain to my nephew that he wasn't doing a good job as a role model for my son. I smile as I noticed my wife Midori looked rather as if her illness was making her tired.

"Kenji, your father will make sure you are not going to harm Himawari besides I have a feeling that you are going to be a great older cousin for Himawari as well as a wonderful big brother for your baby sister Junko once she's born." Midori says before she coughed up some blood making her sigh with exhaustion as Kenji nods before kissing her stomach where his sister was resting. Kenji knew that his mother was not well and was constantly helping her out as he wished for her to see what a great young man he would become.  I took my son by the hand while my wife slowly fell asleep so her illness was not taxing on her.

"Kenji, I am going to make sure that your mother and Junko are able to rest comfortably. The three of us shall visit your cousins, Uncle Naruto and Aunt Hinata." I asked my boy while I knelt to his level, " I assure you that you will be great as an older brother for your sister and as Himawari's cousin, can you please wait for me outside with your Aunt Hinabi ?"I asked seeing as I noticed that he was more mature than Boruto had been. I saw Midori smile as I ruffled our boy's long brown hair, he has Midori's golden eyes.

"Okay Papa, I think that I can show Auntie Hinabi my bird Finny. Maybe I can beat Boruto in rock, paper, scissors or something else.  I  love you Mummy, Junko, and Papa." Kenji says before he goes off to find Hinabi. I sat beside my wife who winces as  before she placed my hand where our unborn  daughter was stirring about. I smile as I felt the strength of the kick. I kiss my wife's abdomen as she gave a slight laugh before she had another coughing fit.

Midori and I knew she was likely going to pass in child birth due to the illness she contracted during a trip she went on before she became pregnant with Junko. Kenji and I had been talking about things as he wasn't arrogant about how I'll his mother had became rather unwell.  I was grateful that my cousins and  Uncle Hiashi were helping me look after my son. They saw how much it pains me seeing my dearest wasting away. Midori and I knew both Sakura and Lady Tsundae have been trying to prevent this from happening. I knew after my near death that my wife Midori was the reason that I felt happy as she showed me the way to love others.

Hinabi was the one to introduce us to each other. Midori was the only daughter of a traveling merchant of  our village, she also had been a gifted artist in creating various games and toys. I knew her two brothers a set of twins named Yao, and Ryu. Ryu had been in charge of the shop while Yao would travel to find and sell various merchandise. I  felt a few tears falling down my cheek as I noticed that Midori soon was showing signs that she was in labor.  I picked her up and informed Hinabi to bring Kenji to stay with Lady Hinata and asked her to inform Lord Hiashi about this.

"Neji promise me that you will see to it both of our children are going to be happy and know all about how much I love them." Midori says before we arrive at the hospital. I place my hand upon her cheek and promise her this, I  held her hand as she began to give birth to our little girl. I had watched as she was fighting for a chance to survive during the nine hours she was in labour she was able to have an hour to be with our daughter before she passed from a few hemorrhages and her wasting illness .
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
  -Three years later-
Junko POV
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
  I growl when I was woken by big brother and Boruto fighting with each other again.  I cling to my cousin Himawari sobbing softly while Aunt Hinata was cleaning up the playroom.  I love my brother and cousin equally it's just that I was very shy, big brother would fight or challenge Boruto about stuff.

  "Boruto you're not the better big brother, I am cause of the fact that I'm not a jerk to Junko. Besides I don't understand why but you are not liked by my sister. Junko likes Himawari more than you. My Papa says ..." Kenji paused after he shouts at Boruto when they see me awake hiding behind Himawari as they were too loud.  I saw that the boys had made Aunt Hinata come to check out why they are fighting again.  I felt her picking me up while calming me down she lectured them both.

"Both of you are setting a bad example for Himawari and Junko.  Kenji you know that you and Junko are staying over until your father returns from his mission. Boruto you are the oldest one here...."Aunt Hinata was cut off by Uncle Naruto calling out that he is home. I wiggled out of my Aunt Hinata's grasp before I ran into the legs of my uncle.  I heard both my brother and Boruto gasping as they are caught in Himawari's Byakugan .