Kakashi:By your side

So yeah this is when Leo hooks up with Calypso....he was always Junkei's crush they never dated. She also joined Camp Halfblood two years before Leo, Jason, Hazel, and Piper came into the picture.
Junkei is three years older than Sakura and Saskue and Naruto, she was four when Athena summoned her so her memories of Minato and Kushina are muddy as she met the couple thrice in her life.

🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌
Junkei POV
Junkei is on Team Guy, she returned to Camp Halfblood for about four months. Guy-Sensei, and Rock Lee fetch her to take her exams .
🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌 🎌🎌
"I still am annoyed with you after the lake incident Connor so go away. I swear that you and Travis set me up." I mutter as I kicked my friend in the shins before I returned to my game of mythomagic with my adopted big brother Nico. I was taking a break from studying for my chunin exams with Annabeth had been trying to help. I sadly found it best to train with Clarisse and Nico as both actually understood methods of shinobi and martial arts.

"I thought it was funny that I was able to film you and my brother kissing even if I got my butt kicked by him, Clarisse, and Malcolm"Connor laughs before adding "I think that you're probably unaware but he likes you alot, you know Leo has.."Travis was cut off by me punching him in the ribs making Nico and a newly arrived Clarisse laugh.

"I met Calypso and we both know that I was just crushing on Leo, and you know nothing about my feelings of Travis, has it ever occurred to you that I wish to become a Chunin and wait on dating?" I shout as I noticed Nico was now off putting away our game. I cracked my neck and knuckles as Clarisse chuckled making seven other campers gather around. I smirk making a few people shudder seeing as I was a laid back bookish fighter, I only was cruel if provoked. I did a back flip drawing the sword Clarisse got me for my late birthday gift.

"Connor, you know that I am aware of the pranks you pulled on a few of my siblings. I know you acted alone seeing as Travis was talking with Seaweed Brain"I growl glaring at the son of Hermes who soon runs away squeaking like a mouse. I snort as I used some of my ninja training along with parkour skills to land on top of him causing him to land with on his back while I sat upon his chest reading a first edition of Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince. I sensed the aura of my teammate Rock Lee and Guy-Sensei approaching.

"Juni, nice prank building a chicken coop with 13 chickens around Connor's bunk. I bow down to the beautiful Owl ninja "Travis blushed red saying in a anxious voice "I think that our kiss meant something, are you sure that you won't be my girlfriend?"Travis looks at his feet as I saunter through a crowd of campers and ruffled his hair making him fall against Percy who had a smirk on his face. I saw Annabeth slap him on the back of his head as I shrug looking towards the sky as I hear my adopted big brother Nico mumbling that Travis being unworthy of my affections.

"Travis truth be told I am indifferent about the kiss, sure you're good and all at kissing..." I pull my waist long silver hair into a ponytail as I summon my whet sawgrass owl Icarus making a few campers clap and others shudder. I sigh softly as Clarisse who walks over to give me a fist bump as I added"I wanna focus on my training as a powerful Kunoichi, truth be told I rather not date another demigod ." I blushed as I knew that this likely would cause Guy-Sensei and Rock to begin with a rant about the power of youth sure enough Rock Lee appeared next to me making Clarisse draw her sword.

"I think that you're probably showing everything that you have the great power of youth Jun-chan, I am glad to be your teammate and peer." Rock says as he evades Clarisse in time for me to pull him into a bear hug before I turn away blushing as Icarus lands on Rock's head after biting poor Travis on the back of his neck. I arched a brow until I heard Percy start shouting .

"I think that you're screwed Travis, you know that the only people who Icarus allows to hold him or he likes are me, Annabeth, Nico, Clarisse, and now that bushy br..." I jump over Rock use a tree and bench to reach Seaweed Brain with a well placed kick to the ribs making him fall on to his butt as winces from a broken rib."Damn that hurt Jun, I am sorry..." Percy soon blacked out as I saw that Annabeth had gone to get Chiron seeing as Mr. D was preparing to set up for capture the flag tonight.

"Annabeth I think that I may of injured Percy again ..."I am cut off by my sister picking up a now groggy Percy who she began to lecture as she gave me a smirk making me laugh "I think that you're probably mad at him about last night after he forgot you're anniversary again."I say as my sister tossed me a few puzzles while she nods her head.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Rock pov
The next day
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
"I think that Jun is probably crushing on you, it's like when Nico and I ..." Will Solace trails off as Jun-chan and Nico approached where we stood. Will soon skips over to Nico before the two head off Will whispered to Jun-chan who blushed before she shoves him and comes to sit by me. I smile nervously seeing as I may have been intrested in her. I notice that she was now ready to return home just as Guy-Sensei and Chiron approached us. I arched a brow as the centaur pats Jun-chan on the back while smiling broadly.

"I am going to miss you my dear, I honestly think it's possible after your elder sister Annabeth and Clarisse that you can keep Percy in line, that and he sees you as family..." the man was cut off by Jun-chan who giggles softly.

"I am aware that he plans on proposing to my older sister Annabeth, after my mother and oldest brother Malcolm he sort of passed out after I called him my second adopted big brother...we both know Neeks is the first one." Junkei looks off as she adds "I am not going to forget about Camp Halfblood, but I am certain that I wish to return back to Konahagure. Besides a few peers may of helped me sort out something..." she whispered into the man's ear as he chuckles softly before he winks at Guy-Sensei .

"Rock, I think that you're probably going to find out...."Guy-Sensei trails off as I figured out that Junkei also has feelings for me, I walk up to her pulling her into an embrace only to receive a kiss on my cheek which results in several people cheering.

"I am glad that you feel the same way about how you feel about me as I do you. I think the passionate flower of love shall.."I shook my head before pulling Junkei into a kiss only to hear Guy-Sensei cheering and shouting about the power of youth. I soon noticed that my dear Junkei was pulled away from me by an aggressive Kakashi Hatake who looked at Guy-Sensei with anger.

"I think that you're going to have to explain. I just don't know what to think...she's not .." Kakashi soon fell to the ground as the boy known as Nico and a girl named Clarisse appeared looking annoyed before Guy-Sensei held the unconsciousness man. I saw that he was with the lovely Sakura Haruno, but I no longer have a crush on her seeing as my dear lotus blossom also cares for me. I feel her holding my hand as we explain to Sakura what happened before making our way back home so we can prepare for the chunin exams.