Naruto: Irresistible

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Naruto Uzamaki Pov
Uzamaki Residence
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
    "Come on Kyoya you can do it say mommy say it."Hinata says as Kyoya looks at her with his lavender eyes from behind his red hair which sticks up wildly. Kyoya snorts shaking his head and crossing his little arms. Kyoya crawls over to Boruto who sat in the den finishing his homework. Boruto looked down and smiled as Kyoya pulled on his pants leg. Boruto finished the last of his homework  before he sat down on the carpet to play with Kyoya who was squealed as crawls to sit on his big brother's lap. Hinata sighs before she heads to the kitchen to make bottles for Kyoya and Midori. I admit that I was surprised when Hinata gave birth to twins,  which made both Boruto and Himawari happy. Boruto had the little brother he wished for and Himawari had a little sister to play with.

  Himawari plays peekaboo with Midori who tilts her head looking confused and  raising a brow. Himawari giggles when Midori boops her nose after she showed her face. I knew Himawari, myself and her grandfather are Midori's favorite people. Kyoya looks up to Boruto and tends to be closer to Midori and Hinata, he was a Mama's boy. Hinata puts an arm around me and kissed my cheek before she sits next to me on the couch  to watch our children play.

  "Boru, my boru."Kyoya says as he hugs Boruto who starts cheering and lifting him up. I shook my head as I watch Hinata frown, she wanted Kyoya to say Mama since he spent most of his time with her. I chuckle as I give her a kiss telling her it's alright. I saw Midori's
pale brown curls and felt her tug on my shirt to be picked up. I smile gazing into her pale amethyst eyes as she cuddles me. Hinata smiled as Midori starts babbling something making everyone look her way. Hinata and I encourage her to speak while Himawari, Boruto and Kyoya watch. Kyoya was clapping his hands to encourage Midori .

"Da Dada...Daddy, mine"Midori babbles as she snuggled into my neck making me start to cry tears of joy. Hinata told me that she recorded everything before
I stood up carrying little Midori around as she cheers Daddy and mine over and over. I am so happy that Midori's first words were Daddy and mine.

    I shook my head aware that Midori had my mother's eyes, hair like Neji and skin similar to Hinata she has two whiskers like Himawari. I noticed that her personality was a mix of shyness curiosity and very affectionate. Kyoya inherited my mother's red hair, the Hyuga eyes and one whisker on each of his cheeks. Kyoya's personality was grumpy, protective, and he was rather mischievous. Kyoya's began to yawn and starts to snuggle into Boruto's chest as they lay down on the couch falling asleep together. I smirk watching as Hinata and Himawari go to make dinner in the kitchen while I spend time playing peekaboo with Midori.

I raised an eyebrow when Midori pushed my hands aside so she could boop me on the nose. I chuckle softly and continued to spend time with my youngest child waiting for dinner. I still can't believe Midori's first word was Daddy. I would brag about this for a while and annoy Shikimaru and my friends since my family made me act like I was still a child. I felt confident that I was able to achieve my dreams of being Hokage and having people that loved me.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
Midori pov
3 years later
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
   "Big brother and Sarada are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask looking up from my coloring to see big brother and Sarada exchange a weird look "I mean you guys fight alot, and Kyoya says that means you are dating? " I tilt my head when Sarada sighs as Boruto grumbles getting up to head to the to talk to Kyoya. I whisper "Sarada, pinky promise that you won't tell anyone but Hima and our mommas my secret?! " I look up at Sarada who makes a pinky promise. She ruffles my curls making me giggle as my brothers argue by the swing set.

"Midori I promise I won't tell anyone other then Himawari and our moms about your secert. Promise me you won't tell your brothers that I really do like Boruto okay?!" she says making me nod my head as I put my finger to my lips making a shush sound. "That is so adorable Midori, sometimes I wish I had a sibling like you." Sarada says as she gives me a hug making me blush.

   "I will pray that you get a little sister or brother Sarada, you are like another sister to me. I think that you may laugh that I really like Shinki he's got such floofy hair can use sand and is awesome as Uncle Gaara" I look towards my brothers before I explain "I know that mommy already knows Hima likes Inojin and says it's adorable. I think he's cool but not as handsome as Shinki. I think Papa, Boruto and Kyoya will hurt Shinki and make Uncle Gaara mad if they knew this. "I sigh softly only to be pulled into a hug by Auntie Sakura.

"Awe little Midori has a crush, I know about Himawari's crush on Inojin already. I know that Sarada and Boruto both like each other. Sarada it's time to head home you have homework and chores to do before your father returns tomorrow. " Auntie Sakura says just as Mama and Himawari call for us to come to dinner. I say goodbye to Sarada and Auntie Sakura as I noticed that Papa was home from work. Boruto was arguing with him while Himawari and Kyoya rolled thier eyes before they go to  get thier dinner. I hug Sarada before I run to make sure Boruto doesn't say bad things about Papa. I tackled Papa with a hug making Boruto jump away looking like he saw a ghost.  I stick my tongue out at him and lead Papa in to eat dinner. Boruto grumbles about how much trouble having younger siblings was. I chuckle when I see Kyoya punch Boruto in the arm. I watched my brothers chase each other into the dinning room only to get caught in Mommy's Byakugan.  Papa sighs as we enter the dining room looking at my brothers while I sat next to Hima who shook her head when our brothers are released and told to go to thier rooms after dinner.  Papa kissed Mama before we all prayed before eating our supper together for second time this week.