OC (24)

Liani Serrano

Age: 23
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 2
Height: 5'3ft
Weight: 117lbs
Blood Type: B
Family: Javier Serrano (Father, Alive) and Mora Serrano (Older Sister, Alive)
Likes: Empanadas, swimming (ironically), celebrating the Day of the Dead, her sister and father, things with a bit of spice, sweets, music, and making a fool of ignorant people.
Dislikes: Lomo Saltado, flying, large bodies of water, plain food, people that disrespect the dead, and talking about her mother and her mother in general.
Fears: Flying and not being able to see the bottom when in water.
Personality: A little spitfire, she's sarcastic but she means well. She's fairly spiritual, she feels close to the other side and learns from them. She's head strong and is as stubborn as mule. She doesn't take shit from anyone and won't hesitate to make a nasty witty comment back that would mess up anyone's day.
Description: Long black hair that she leaves in a loose braid. Dark brown eyes. She has latino skin, which hides the majority of her freckles.

Extra:• Mother was never in the picture, Mora barely remembers her

Extra:
• Mother was never in the picture, Mora barely remembers her.
• Despite having to raise his daughters on his own he did his best and never raised a hand to them.
• She can speak to the dead in her sleep, no one believed her until she described her therapists dead mother in full detail without having ever met the woman.
• She hates her mother, partially blaming her for most of the problems they had when she was still a child. She wants nothing to do with her and plans to never speak to her.